FIFTY SEVEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Snape lacked a sense of hygiene, Genevieve found, when she first transformed into his body. Her skin felt as greasy as butter coated fingers and her mouth held a strange funky taste within it. The sweet smell of lavender no longer hung around her, but instead she smelt sour, of all things. Her nose – Snape's nose – felt too big for her face and her eyes drooped a lot more than they usually did.

The only benefit that transforming into Snape had was that she was a couple inches taller and no longer had to carry around the weight of boobs.

She was far too scared to look inside of her pants. That was the first thing Sirius did after drinking the polyjuice potion, though, and upon the sight he pointed and laughed. James was the next to look, and he too fell into a fit of hysterics.

Upon seeing his new appearance in the mirror, Remus had shrivelled up his nose. "I would rather have the scars back," he grimaced.

"I'm not so pudgy anymore," Peter had commented as he examined his brand new pale stomach with wide eyes. "I don't think I like it."

"Smile, my cute army of grease!" Genevieve had exclaimed and quickly snapped a photo of the five Snape's together, each of them posing as differently as the next. She kissed the photo as it printed itself out the top of the polaroid camera. "Now this a photo for the wall back home," she had claimed, in awe. Sirius had highly protested against this and stated that the photo would keep her up at night.

The Marauders were more than well known around Hogwarts. If it wasn't for their infamous pranks, then it was because they naturally attracted attention. When they walked into a room, people would automatically turn their heads out of interest.

When they walked into the Great Hall during that March morning, they had never drawn so much attention to them in their life. Well, if you saw five Severus Snape's walk in at once, you would stare too. At the sight of them all, Professor McGonagall had already started towards them from the teachers table, a more than stern look on her face.

From the Slytherin table, the real Snape gawked at the imposters, his eyes wide and face pale. Who knew that seeing your own self could do that to someone.

Genevieve was used to looking down at herself and seeing her long brown hair sit on her chest. It had grown to her tailbone by now, and most days she didn't brush it because it hurt her arms too much. Usually, Lily had to brush it for her. Sometimes even Sirius would. As of now, however, Snape's short, black hair fell into her eyes and stuck to her forehead annoyingly. In all fairness, it did feel much lighter on her head.

"Do you think I should cut my hair short?" Genevieve asked Peter, the Snape walking next to her. Her usually smooth voice was replaced with a dull, bored one. Despite it being a sarcastic question, Peter eagerly nodded his head in response, clearly thinking that she was being serious.