FIFTEEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Anna wake up right now," Genevieve whispered into her sisters ear

"No."

"You do realise it's Christmas, right?" Gen huffed, diving on top of her sister.

"Get off me you git," Anna gasped, struggling to get from under Genevieve and the thick blanket wrapped around her.

"Don't call your sister that, Anastasia Lewis," Their mother scolded from the doorway, hands on hips.

"9 year olds shouldn't be using language like that," Gen tutted, removing herself from off Anna and prodding a finger at her nose.

"9 year olds get mad when it feels like a pile of bricks is landing on them," the youngest muttered, climbing out of bed.

"Stop your bickering girls and join your dad downstairs," Mary chuckled, making her own way down so she could get breakfast started.

Genevieve and Anna made their way to the living room but before they opened the door Gen stopped them both from entering.

"By the way there's an extra present from me," she grinned manically.

"Is it a bomb?" Anna asks, concern evident in her voice due to her sisters expression.

"You could say that," she snorted and opened the door.

They both walked in to see Sirius dancing around merrily to an ABBA song her mum had bought on vinyl a few years ago with tinsel around his neck.

"Dancing Queen gets the best of us all," Thomas mused, holding his cup of morning tea to his face so he could take a sip.

Genevieve cleared her throat to signal their presence and the look of pride on Sirius' face was enough to make anyone laugh. He loved ABBA and he was far from ashamed of it.

"Genny, Mini Genny," he greets them, dropping into a bow.

"Sirius!" Anna shrieked ecstatically, racing to him and jumping just in time for him to catch her.

During their time spent here last summer, Anna had got rather attached to the boys. James and Sirius had left the biggest impact on her and (much to her parents dismay) they had also turned her into a prankster within past few days. James said something along the lines of 'passing on the legacy'.

No matter how much time spent with James and Sirius though, Remus was Anna's personal favourite Marauder. Genevieve had her suspicions that it was because Remus would give her free chocolate whenever he saw her though.