Chapter 38 - Where the Hell am I?

sorry bout the wait guys, just homework has been catching up on me and stuff

______________________________________________________________

Heather's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room, I couldn't see anything at all! In the distance I could hear the mice racing across the cold hard floor, but I could also make out a person coming down the stairs a little way away from me.

I remained silent as the figure got closer and closer to my position and soon enough that person was only about to metres away from my weak body. I pulled my arms slightly and I heard the sound of chains moving across the ground, reminding me that I am not here for a cup of coffee.

"Where is it?" The female figure hissed as she got right up close to my face. I scrunched up my nose at the foul smell the recked off of her breath and almost had a heart attack at the size of her wort that is on the tip of her nose. That is REALLY appealing!.....NOT!

"I've got a mint in my pocket if you want it," I said but I honestly just wanted her face away from mine. She growled at me and I wanted reach up and slap her in the face but yet again got reminded about the unnecessary chains that held me against the cold metal wall.

The women scowled at me and slapped me across the face, more then likely going to leave a mark there. I hissed in pain as the women glowered down at my aching body, why am I here anyway?

"Why am I here?" I asked; finally saying something civil to the women. She just continued to scowl at me and beckoned for another person to come towards us. This women was relatively short and seemed like she never knew what a hair brush was made for, perhaps she doesn't......O_o

"Where is our necklace werewolf?" The short woman asked harshly...for now I am going to call them thing 1 and thing 2 because now I honestly don't think their human. The short one will be thing 1 and the one with bad breath will be thing 2.

I thought back to where I could of found or seen a necklace before. "Well?" Thing 2 asked impatiently as I continued to think over all the necklaces I've seen in my lifetime....there's only one that I have ever kept though....but can't remember where I placed it.

"I can't remember," I said with a stubborn edge to my voice, I even tilted my head to the side slightly to the side just to add the the effect. 

"ANSWER US!" Thing 1 screamed and before I realised what was happening I was being held by the throat high in the air.....without anyone touching me. I started to cough and I clutched on to my throat for dear life. WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

Soon the force that held me up finally eased and I dropped to the ground with a thud; I started to cough violently and continued to hold on to my throat protectively as I shuffled away from the thing's as quickly as I could.

 What the hell are they? "I guess we have to try the other way," Thing 2 said in a dark voice as she smirked down at me with her cold, dark eyes. Thing 1 just glared at me as she lifted me off the floor easily and slammed my back in to the cold wall behind me. My head smashed against the wall and I hissed in pain as my vision started to blur for a moment. Blinking as hard as I could I faced the hideous creature standing before me with a determined and stubborn look plastered on my face.

"I don't know where it is and even if I did I wouldn't tell you," I said determinedly; even surprising myself at the calmness of my voice.

"I never said you need to tell me," Thing 1 said darkly before placing on of her old, withered hands on to my forehead gently...but soon I was screaming in pain as all my memories started to flash through my eyes like a blur, but soon it finally stopped on the image I dreaded to see....where I left the necklace.

I could see it clearly, lying in my bedroom back at Drake's pack house.  Oh no, ITS AT THE PACK HOUSE! "Sister," Thing 1 said happily with a evil smile on her face, "we will go ahead with our attack on this little girls pack; its time for them to see what real power is." The thing's started to laugh loudly as she dropped my roughly on to the ground; making dust fly up in to the air.

I started to struggle against the chains as the Thing's started to move out of the room. Thinking quickly of ways to distract them I decided to kick the near-by bucket at Thing 1's head. SCORE! She turned around and glared at me with a fire blazing in her cold grey eyes. She stormed towards me with Thing 2 quickly following at her heals.

"Who do you think you are?" She seethed with venom dripping off her voice, "you will never be able to fight us, you are to weak. I'm not even sure how you came across our necklace but I'm you would never have the will power to be able to wield it like we do." I rolled my eyes at her and as quickly as I could I kicked the ugly thing in the chest, making her stumble in to thing 2.

"No, but who do you think you are? All I can see is two ugly old women trying to prove their better then everyone else, I don't need that necklace, and neither do they to be able to defeat you," I said confidently; although I was slowly dying inside from worry for my pack. What if I'm wrong?

"You wish," Thing 2 spat before back-handing me in the face and storming out of the room in a huff, while thing 1 just followed slowly behind. 

"Wait!" I called to thing 1. She stopped walking but didn't turn around to face me; I took that as my cue to keep talking so I did, "where the hell am I?"

I could already tell that thing 1 was smirking without even needing to see her face. "Hell."

Jordan's P.O.V

Where is she? I kept asking myself as I nervously paced across the kitchen floor; Kelsey rolled her eyes at me and continued to try to her energy drink. 

 "Jordan calm down, I'm sure she just went for a run, if she's not back before dark THEN you can start to worry about her. Can you even remember that she is an alpha?" She asked in a smart tone which she knew ALWAYS got on my nerves, but nevertheless I knew that she was right. I sighed as I sat down and nervously ran my hands through my hair....CURSE BAD HABITS!

"Yea, your right. She's probably fine," I said as I stole Kelsey's energy drink and took a large gulp of it before giving it back to her. She scowled at me before slapping me across the head and sculled the rest of the drink down. But why do I have this feeling that she needs us more then ever right now?