84

Derek felt the sun shining on his face as he started to come out of his deep slumber knowing that it was time for him to wake up.. he opened his eyes slowly squinting as he looked at the clock confirming his suspicions.. he turned his head and felt his heart melt at the site of Meredith and Emily sleeping soundly in the bed next to him cuddled up together, only making it harder for him to move from the spot he was in..

He carefully leaned over and placed a soft kiss on both their cheeks before reluctantly left the bed heading into the bathroom for a shower.. he started the water and stripped off his boxers and t-shirt stepping in and letting out a moan as he felt the warm water beat against his skin soothing his tired muscles.. He was tempted to stand there until the water grew cold but he knew that he had to get to work soon..

He started to rinse his hair under the water pressing his hands against the shower walls and hanging his head under the water flow.. he let out a relieved sigh and felt a small set of arms wrap around his chest and a soft set of lips kiss against the back of his shoulder feeling her skin press against his back.. he felt a tingle run throughout his body as he picked his head up and turned around to see a tired yet longing look in her eyes..

He backed her up against the shower wall and pressed his hands against the wall on either side of her as he looked down upon her feeling his breath radiate off her cheeks as they stared at each other with a longing heated gaze knowing that it had been a very long time.. between having Emily and working as interns they hadn't gotten any intimate time.. It had been a long few months, and a long night.. and here in this moment they were able to let the world wait.

He leaned in and grabbed her lips with his hearing a gasp escape her lips as his tongue dove into her mouth mating with its perfect partner.. her hands pressed against his chest sliding down the slippery wet surface as she let out a moan reaching his hard erection and wrapping her delicate fingers around it giving it a tight squeeze making a moan erupt from the back of his throat only to enter her mouth..

He cupped her face with his hands as he kissed her with more intensity moving them down her neck to her shoulders and cupping around her ripe and ready breasts massaging them as his thumbs rolled her hard nubs around receiving an excited moan from her.. his hands moved down to her hips giving them an excited squeeze before he moved them down to her legs taking hold of them and lifting them around his hips before plunging himself into her heated wet depths.

They both let out a soft shout of relief, she wrapped her arms around his neck for support feeling him linger a moment before pulling out only to repeat with more force.. she squeezed her eyes close biting down on her lip as a moan rose from the back of her throat, their bodies pressing tightly together joining as one again until they both released into a heightened climax.. they held onto each other not wanting to move from this place.. his lips found hers again this time sucking softly on them before he let her legs back down until her feet touched the floor..

She stood on shaky legs still leaning against the shower wall and moved her hands up his hard chest until they cupped around his strong cheeks.. she pulled away from his lips and looked into his eyes and softly whispered..

"I love you so much." .. he smiled softly at her and whispered back..

"I love you so much too." then grinned "Thanks for the wake up."