Wikipedia part five

Last edited June 2022

Maria Lorelai Madden (born May 11, 1999) is an American singer and actress. Madden made her acting debut with an appearance in the crime series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and received recognition for her recurring role as a young Chloe Goodwin in The Goodwin Games. She had her breakthrough starring as Maya Hart in the Disney Channel series Girl Meets World (2014-2017), which ended up clashing almost completely with The Vampire Diaries, a series which also got her a lot of recognition, as she played Skylar Salvatore (2015-2017). Somehow, Madden made it work, completing both shows with ease.

Maria Lorelai Byrne-Madden

Madden in April 2022

Born - Maria Lorelai Madden
           May 11, 1999 (age 23)
           Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
Occupation - Singer
Actress
                      Dancer
                      Songwriter
                      Composer
Years active - 2011—present
Spouse(s) - Scarlett Byrne (m. 2018)
Parent(s) - David Madden
Elizabeth Madden
Relatives - Sarah Madden (sister)
Shannon Madden 
(sister)
Cayla Madden (half-
sister)

Early life
Madden was born on May 11, 1999, in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, to David and Elizabeth Madden, and was raised alongside her three older sisters; Sarah, Shannon, and half-sister Cayla. She is a niece of actress Nancy Cartwright. Madden was homeschooled and began posting videos on YouTube of her singing at the age of 10. Her father built a purple recording studio for her to fuel her passion for music. She placed third in a singing contest run by Miley Cyrus titled The Next Miley Cyrus Project.

Career

Madden in January 2022

Madden booked her first acting role in 2011, a guest role on the NBC drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She played a young rape victim interviewed by Detective Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni). Around the same time, she performed live on the Chinese television station Hunan Broadcasting System for the Gold Mango Audience festival. She performed Etta James' "Something's Got a Hold on Me", in the style of Christina Aguilera from the movie Burlesque.