130 - Group Chat

Date: July 20, 2015

Hey guys.

Julie just told me that she's already told all of you...

Little wolf🐺✨
She has...

Ian🙂
You're really leaving...?

I'll still visit the set as often as I can! I just won't be filming with any of you anymore...

Numbnuts✨😙
So, what's your plan? What are you going to do next?

Well, Cole, I've decided to take the rest of the year off. A break until Christmas! It's what I need to heal, reinvent myself, and find who I am in a way, you know? And starting next year as my New Year's Resolution, I will start going on auditions for other movies (I'm staying away from shows for a while) so I can have a fresh start and surround myself with new people.

Daddy🤞🏻💪🏻
New people? So, what, you just don't like us?

??

Little wolf🐺✨
He's joking! Ignore him.

Daddy🤞🏻💪🏻
Hey!!
All jokes aside, we'll miss you, Al!

Cleo🥺💕
Will you still visit us on set, too? For The Originals?

Of course I will, Pheebs! As often as I can. I'll try and visit all of you.

Neens😍💋
Julie just emailed me saying that Cole and I won't have large roles in the next seasons. We'll be off travelling together. Do you know what that means?

No? What does it mean?

Neens😍💋
That you and I will have more time together! With you off, and me only in a couple of scenes in TVD, we can spend more time together! :D

Paulina🤘🏻👑
Lucky...

Awwww!!! Did I hear that right? Will THE Paul Wesley miss me?

Paulina🤘🏻👑
Don't make it a big deal, Al 😂💖

😂🤣

Candy🍭🍬
Can you, me, and Phoebe still have our weekly slumber parties?

DEFINITELY! This week, it's at Phoebe's place!

See this? Nothing has to change, guys! We'll still see eachother ALL the time!!

Kitty Kat🐾❤️
I'll hold you to that, miss Alyssa-Rose Williams.

😂💕

Listen... tomorrow, I have to go and help Julie audition the new additions: Stefan's daughter, her mother, and the rest of the witch-vampire people. They'll be added to the chat tomorrow night so you all can meet them. But after that, the day after tomorrow, we can have our going-away boat party. Deal?

JoMo✌️🏻🥵
Deal.

Barbie💃🏻💕
I guess that's alright...

Little Witch🌹😇
As long as you come and visit us!

Charlie🔥😎
Good luck with the next stages of your career, Al!

Pipers😘🎉
WE'LL MISS YOU!!! VISIT SOON!!!

Mikey😌🥳
Awe, and Enzo and Ariana never got the break those two deserved together..

Sorry, Michael 🤣🤣
Maybe you'll get that big break in season seven!

Stevey😈💪🏻
Ahh, I'm late!! What did I miss???