68 - Instagram

Date: October 17, 2013

Liked by alyssa.r_williams and others

iansomerhalder Four years. I've known this stunning woman for four years! And as so many things, too. As Alyssa-Rose Williams, as Al, as Lyssa, as Ariana Gilbert, as Madeline Pierce, but most importantly, as the strongest person that I have ever known.
I hope that this doesn't sound too much like a funeral speech, but she has lived an incredible life. A life that she deserved, right from the beginning. I am overjoyed that she was able to get everything she's ever wanted. I have got to see her grow from the sarcastic 20 year old who didn't really seem to like the idea of making friends, thinking that our show would be a small thing that would get cancelled in a year, max. But when she realised that she wasn't getting rid of us anytime soon, she opened up like no one ever has. Now look at her! She's become a 24 year old, funny, lovable, strong, loyal, honest best friend. The world is lucky to have such a compassionate soul, and I love her to pieces.
I really didn't want to write this much, but I can't seem to stop.
I guess all I am trying to say is... despite having everything that anyone could ever want, she still struggles more than most people. That is something she doesn't deserve.
Every single person to ever exist on this damn planet is gorgeous in every way, shape or form! And I need your help to get Alyssa to realise just how special she really is.
Could you guys please do that for me?
And, for the record... you're more important than you give yourself credit for, Al 💖💖 @alyssa.r_williams

Comments for this post have been disabled.