153 - Article

Date: August 1, 2017

Ian Somerhalder and Alyssa-Rose Williams continue to fuel romance rumours

The Vampire Diaries actors were spotted leaving the gym together and heading to the actress's house, fuelling rumours that they are dating.

Although neither of them have addressed the hearsay, both Ian and Alyssa have been interacting with each other on Twitter and Instagram. Just last week, the actor retweeted a message from Alyssa in which she urged fans to adopt a dog in need.

It's not the first time the duo have been pictured together. Last week they enjoyed each other's company at a local farmer's market. At one point, the gorgeous brunette beauty and Ian hugged as they checked out the fresh produce on show.

Ian has been single for only two months, when he split from Nikki Reed after two years of dating, and Alyssa has been single since July 2015, when she and The Vampire Diaries co-star Nina Dobrev split after only two months of dating.

Speaking to Nylon magazine following the split, Nina said: "I don't like any kind of negativity. I try to be good to everyone, whether it's a love, a friend, an ex. I'll always try to treat people the way I want to be treated."

So, are Ian and Alyssa really back together?!