97 - Article

Date: September 15, 2014

What happened to Alyssa-Rose Williams?
Where is she now?

It has been two days since fans attending Williams' concert — that was supposed to take place that afternoon — heard the deafening accident from the next street

It has been two days since fans attending Williams' concert — that was supposed to take place that afternoon — heard the deafening accident from the next street. Boy, were they shocked when they discovered that Williams was in fact a participant in that accident.

Because of this, the concert has been pushed far back. Some *fake* fans got refunds for their tickets, but the real ones are keeping theirs safe for when Williams announces a renewal of the concert.

So, what really happened to our favourite Golden Girl after 911 arrived at the scene, taking Williams away to the local hospital's VIP center?

Photos taken at the scene of the terrible crime have been kindly asked to be removed, and I have been forbidden from showing any sort of footage that my cameramen have captured of the wreck, including the injuries that Williams sustained in the crash. But what I can say is... I really hope she makes it through this. It will be one heck of a tough recovery.

Her caring friends, and sexy boyfriend, have all refused to say anything about Williams until they know she is safe, considering that it has been two days and the injured actress still hasn't awoken — at least we know she is alive.

But... the one question that is literally trending worldwide... what is going to happen to the two mini munchkins that have yet to meet the world, and are currently residing in Williams herself? Are they okay?

Since Williams has requested for no visitors, except for the people who she put on a list of her most loved ones, me and my crew, as well as hundreds of other photographers, interviewers, and fans, have been unable to enter Williams' room and check on how she is doing, while she remains unconscious until further notice.

So, until we get information about if the twin children of Alyssa-Rose Williams and Zac Efron are alright, I am afraid you guys will be just as much in the dark as we are.

Me and the team are sending our best wishes to Williams and her loved ones, hoping that she and the babies make a speedy recovery 💘🥰

Stay tuned for when Alyssa finally opens her pretty eyes again! We hope that is soon!