83 - DM's (Alyssa and Sebastian)

Date: March 29, 2014

Hey.

Hey ??

How you doing?

Just a bit confused.

About what?

Why you're messaging me all of a sudden.

I just wanted to talk!

About?

The baby.

Why does everyone want to talk about my baby?! Do you want me to answer all of your future questions in one?
They were conceived on Valentine's Day, will probably be born October/November time, I'm showing a little, my cravings are still coming at full force, they're kicking, we haven't thought of names yet, and I'm rooting for a boy. Happy?

No.

What more do you want, Seb?

Who's the father?

Why is that any of your business?

Is it me?

Dude, we literally haven't slept together since December. How could he ever be yours?

Then who's the father?

Haven't you seen the article?

I've seen it, but I was just hoping that it was false info.

Nope, all real. Zac is the father.

I don't believe you.

Well, you should. Zac and I have shared custody over our child and we're going to make it work, so if you could kindly butt out. Thanks.

I want to help raise it.

It?

Him.

Better.

I want to help raise him.

Huh? You want to help raise a kid who isn't even yours, and you have no relation to our family whatsoever? That's weird af, dude.

Please stop calling me dude. It sounds like you're friend-zoning me.

I am. YOU'RE the one who broke up with me! Out of nowhere!

It wasn't out of nowhere...

Oh, really? I can recite the breakup MESSAGE to you right now!

You don't have to.

'Sorry to do this in a text. We just weren't working out. You must have lots of boys lining up to date you... Ian included. Date one of them and find happiness, while giving me the time to find some of my own. Happiness that I just couldn't get from you. See you on set!' Sound familiar?

You didn't have to do that!

Goodbye, Seb 🙄

Wait! So, you won't let me help raise him?

Nope.

You need me! You and Zac will struggle.

Who said it was just me and Zac helping to raise our kid?

Who else would there be?

Wait, don't answer that!!

Ian, Candice, Phoebe, Kristen, Nina, Claire, Danielle, Leah, Kat, Cole, Daniel, Paul, Matt, Zach, Joseph, Steven M, Steven K, Michael T, Michael M, Nate, Charles, Nathan, my family, Zac's family, and the rest of the TVDU crew!

Ironic how you said Ian first.

How?

Don't you remember the real reason we broke up? It was because of him! There's something going on between you two!

I can't believe how toxic you have gotten!

You broke up with me THREE MONTHS AGO!

Get over it, and move on!

Alyssa, I just want us to be friends!

You've just ruined any chances of that.

'See you on set', Sebastian.