99 - Email (Alyssa and Julie)

Date: September 30, 2014

To: lysrose89@hotmail.co.uk

From: julieplec@hotmail.com

Good morning Alyssa,

I hope you are hanging in there and finding things that could keep you occupied during this dreadful time.

As you must know from your calendar, we start filming for season 6 of The Vampire Diaries tomorrow, bright and early. I have your schedule here with me since you missed the last two meetings where we introduced new cast members, which you will meet shortly.

But I was wondering if you'd like to take some time off. We could add in a plot for your absence and you can be back when you feel up to it. I understand that the last few weeks have been rough for you.

Please reply soon with your answer on what you choose to do!

Yours faithfully,

Julie Plec
Producer

---

To: julieplec@hotmail.com

From: lysrose89@hotmail.co.uk

Good morning Julie,

I'm sorry for the late reply. I understand that it has been a few hours since I saw your email, but I've been too busy thinking it through.

The truth is, I don't want time off. I think filming will take my mind off of everything. But I do want time from TVD...

What I was thinking, and this might even excite the fans, but I could maybe go and star in The Originals for a number of episodes until I am ready to return to TVD. I feel like I need a break from my regular cast and friends. Just for a few weeks, The Originals seems more suitable.

Please take this under consideration.

Thank you,

Alyssa-Rose Williams