133 - Interview

Date: August 24, 2015

Interviewer: "And here we have... Alyssa-Rose Williams!"

Alyssa walked onto the stage to tons of cheers, and she smiled at the crowd as she took her seat opposite the interviewer.

Interviewer: "Hello, Alyssa! It's a pleasure to meet you."

Alyssa: "You as well!"

Interviewer: "Do you know what we will be doing here today?"

Alyssa: "I've been told that it's a surprise, but it isn't, like, scary or anything."

Interviewer: "We'll be hooking you up to a lie-detector and we'll ask you a number of questions to determine how honest you are."

Alyssa: "Cool!"

Interviewer: "There's a catch..."

Alyssa: "Um, okay?"

Interviewer: "This lie-detector quiz will be focusing around your love life. Is that alright?"

Alyssa: "Um... yes, I guess so."

Interviewer: "Great! Let's get started."

Alyssa was then hooked up to a lie-detector.

Interviewer: "First question is about Ian, and if you're over him or not: Do small things still remind you of him?"

Alyssa: "Well, um... uh, I mean, of course they do. During the five months of our relationship, we had so many adventures... of course I'm still reminded of that, even with the smallest of things."

The lie-detector showed that she was telling the truth.

Interviewer: "Great! Next question is about Sebastian: Do you ever think about how things could've been if y'all never broke up?"

Alyssa: "Well, I mean... no, I've never really thought about it. We broke up for a reason, and I stick by that choice."

That was the truth.

Interviewer: "Ooh! Looks like Alyssa is one honest person! Another one for Ian: When his name gets brought up in conversation, does your stomach drop?"

Alyssa: "No, it doesn't. I've moved on from him, and we're both happy."

That was a... lie!

Interviewer: "Woah, I stand-corrected! Looks like Alyssa does know how to lie! Come on, darlin' , tell us the truth!"

Alyssa: "Fine... of course my stomach drops, because there's obviously still some strange feelings there, but he is in a happy relationship now and I have to respect that."

Truth.

Interviewer: "If you say so... here is a Nina one: Could you walk right past her and not feel a thing?"

Alyssa: "Yes, I could. What Nina and I had was a sort of fling. There was never really any true feelings there, at least on my part, and we still remain really close friends."

Truth.

Interviewer: "Okay then. Next is for Ian again: Could you see him in his relationship with Nikki Reed and not be mad or upset?"

Alyssa: "Of course. Like I said, I have to respect their relationship."

Lie!

Interviewer: "I believe you're hiding something from us."

Alyssa: "Just because Ian and Nikki are in a happy relationship, doesn't mean that I don't have a right as the ex-girlfriend to feel a little jealous every now and then, okay? Of course I get mad and upset when I see them together, but I can't do anything about it."

And the interview continued...

But little did she know, Ian was watching that entire interview...