63 - Instagram

Date: October 3, 2013

Liked by nikkireed and others

alyssa.r_williams Go stream the first episode of season five tonight on the cw!

View all 2,043,574 comments

username SEASON FIVE!!! YASSSS!!!

username Did anyone else see that article?

username Why is no one commenting about Alyssa's disorder??

username This girl needs help and y'all are just fangirling over season five?!

claireholt Al? Can you text? We're worried.

craccola We just want to make sure you are okay, honey...

mr.danielgillies Want me to cheer you up?

kristentaylor @mr.danielgillies This is serious, Gillies 🤫

iansomerhalder Please talk to us. You're scaring the hell out of me, Al! Just let me know what is happening and I can help you! We all can, I promise ❤️

imsebastianstan Love??? You aren't answering my calls and it's seriously freaking me out now! I can fly back and come see you, just say the word! Xxx

nikkireed Hi, remember me? We haven't spoken in ages, and that might be because your fame is going through the roof and we've been going off in different directions I suppose, but I have realised that you have muted all messages so I thought this might get to you easier on here.
Alyssa, I heavily relate to you, okay? So much! I've been struggling with self-esteem issues for the past 5 years of my life, feeling like I needed to be better, prettier. But that was wrong of me. Beauty was never about being the skinniest, or the style of your hair, or the amount of makeup you choose to put on. Beauty is about how others see you, not about what you think they see. Because what I see, is a drop dead gorgeous girl, inside and out, who is going through something that a heart as strong as yours shouldn't deserve to endure. Not once, let alone twice. You are literally the most kind, forgiving, lovable girl that I have ever met, EVER, and not to mention you are STUNNING that it literally makes me jealous!
The point is... I know what it's like to feel like you aren't good enough, but then reality hit me that I am good enough, but just in my own way! I hope you can learn to view it like that, too.
My dm's are always open for you. If you ever need someone to confide in, someone who understands, then I'm here 💖💖xxx
Liked by creator