70 - DM's (Alyssa and Sebastian)

Date: October 20, 2013

Have you seen the article?

Yeah, I've seen it.

That's it?
'Are Alyssa and Ian an item behind Seb's back?!'
That is serious, Al!

I don't see how! You know that Ian and I are just friends, and he is teaching me how to use a skateboard so that I have something else to put on my resume, so what is the problem?

I just don't like to see you two together. It gives me bad feelings. You look so much happy around him than you ever do with me.

That's not true, Seb!

Fine then. I don't want you speaking to Ian anymore.

Who are you, my father?

No. I'm your boyfriend of 1 year, 4 months, and 8 days, so I should have a say in this.

No, you shouldn't! You're my boyfriend, not someone who is allowed to control me whenever they have an ounce of jealousy!

Jealousy? Really? Wow.

It's true. It's actually quite obvious now that I think about it.

Oh really? How is it 'obvious'?

Let's see... whenever some stupid article spreads any form of rumours, you immediately take all of your anger out on me to cover the tracks that it's actually jealousy! Oh, and the looks that you give Ian whenever he even attempts to speak to me when we are all together. How you won't even let me and Ian be in a room alone together! How, when you're in New York, I get texts every five minutes! 'How are you doing?' 'Are you with the girls?' 'What did you do today?' 'You been hanging out with Ian and the boys?'
You're either jealous or extremely clingy. Or both.

Clingy?! I'm not being clingy, Alyssa!

Paranoid, then.

Stop it!

You started it when you tried to FORBID me from seeing my bloody best friend! The person who was there for me when you weren't!

I wanted to be there for you! It's not my fault that we lived in different places! That's the whole reason why we moved in together in the first place!

LOOK AT US, SEB!
I never ever wanted this for us!

I guess not everyone gets what they want, then.

What's that supposed to mean?!
Read

Fine.
You know what, Seb?
Why don't you give me a call when you learn to grow the hell up?! Until then, I'd suggest finding somewhere else to sleep.

You're kicking me out of our apartment?

Unless you'd rather sleep on the couch. If not, I'm sure Chris has a place you can stay until you can put some big boy pants on.

Talk whenever, Sebastian.