66 - In Real Life

Date: October 14, 2013

It wasn't a party, it was a celebration. They earned it. They earned a night out, to celebrate all that they'd achieved in their lives up until that very moment.

All of the cast from the vampire diaries and the originals (or all the ones that were available) had met up to go clubbing during their time off of work. It was so nice to just let loose. And it was even nice to do it surrounded by the ones they loved most of all.

Especially for Alyssa-Rose.

Speaking of... Alyssa jumped around on the dance floor with Phoebe, Candice, Kristen, Claire, Kat, and Nina, while all of the boys sat down at a table and drank. As Alyssa screamed out the lyrics to the song, swinging her hips and spinning in circles, clearly very drunk, she suddenly stumbled and ended up falling right into Nina.

"Woah!" Nina caught her right before they would've both plummeted towards the ground. She steadied Alyssa. "You alright?"

"Mhmm!" Alyssa nodded unconvincingly.

"You sure?" Candice stepped forward, yelling over the blaring music in the club, and pressed the back of her hand to Alyssa's forehead. "You don't look well at all, Al."

"I'm fine!" Alyssa reassured. "What's with the concerned faces? Dance with me!"

She grabbed Kat's hand and span her around, causing Kat to laugh and go back to dancing. Relaxing slightly, the other girls joined in and also continued dancing.

"Ouch..." Alyssa winced slightly. "Stupid heels!" She pulled her heels from her feet, rubbing her sore feet, before beginning to stumble again, pressing the heel of her hand to her forehead. "Ow!"

"Al, seriously..." Phoebe frowned, worried for her best friend. "You don't look alright..." She turned to the other girls. "I think she's just had a bit too much to drink. I'll get her a glass of water. Come on..." Phoebe took Alyssa's hand and led her over to the table that the boys all sat at. "Sit. Wait here." She headed over to the bar.

"You alright, babe?" Sebastian asked Alyssa, swinging his arm around her shoulder and pulling her into his side.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Alyssa rolled her eyes, sending her boyfriend a reassuring smile. "The girls are just being dramatic. That's a--" But she couldn't finish her sentence. A wave of nausea engulfed her whole, and she could feel it rising in her throat. "Oh god! I'm gonna be sick..." Jumping to her feet, Alyssa dashed towards the restroom, sprinting past Phoebe in the process.

All of the boys exchanged shocked and concerned looks, while Ian got to his feet. He saw Phoebe about to head to the restroom, so he hurried up to her.

"I've got this one, Pheebs."

"It's the girls' restroom, Ian." Phoebe reminded him, but all Ian did was shrug in response.

"It's a one-cubicle restroom. Like anyone would notice."

Nodding once, Phoebe handed Ian the glass of water in her hand that was meant for Alyssa, then turned and headed over to the table.

Ian walked over to the girls' restroom, pushing the door open a tiny bit.

"Are you okay in there, Al?"

No response.

"Al?"

Nothing.

"Alyssa, I'm coming in..."

Pushing the door open further, Ian stepped in to see Alyssa knelt on the ground, her head in the toilet bowl as she threw up everything in her stomach. Including all of the alcohol. That certainly sobered her up.