46 - DM's (Alyssa and Ian)

Date: July 20, 2013

And then, Kris was all like 'aNo GiRl!' which really hurt considering that I ended up in hospital for two months from my anorexia and only started getting better a few years ago! It stung like hell! And, how is this my fault, anyway?! I was just trying to be a kind, supportive, caring friend, and she just goes and blames me for everything!!
Read

Why the hell are you leaving me on read, jackass?

Calm down, PrInCeSs 😂
It just took me a moment to read all of that.

Right. Sorry.
So, thoughts?

On what?

The 'Kristen blaming me for everything' situation, obviously!

'Course.
Well, uh, I'm obviously on your side!
I think Kristen was in over her depth.

Why do you think she's acting out like this, Ian...?

I mean, Kristen is normally so happy, and caring, and friendly, and lovable! But now... she's like the opposite...

I know...
But we'll find out what's wrong and everything can go back to normal. I'm sure of it.

I hope so...
And thank you for listening to me vent, Ian. I guess I just needed to get my anger out in some way shape or form. So, I appreciate you being here for that.

Of course. It was honestly very entertaining 😂

😂 :)

Same time tomorrow?
I'm sure you still have a lot more b*tching to do!

You know it ;)
Have your messages open at 2pm tomorrow for more of my daily venting until Kris is back to normal!

Looking forward to it!
I seriously cannot wait until you are back from New York. It's been lonely here without you. Everyone is missing you like crazy. Me included!

I miss you guys, too 🥺
Please send everyone my love ♥️

Will do.
Talk later? x

Definitely! Later, Ian x