35 - In Real Life

Date: June 8, 2013

Alyssa was lying on the couch in Sebastian'a house in NYC that they'd be staying in for three months until both of them would return to Atlanta and stay in Alyssa's house so she could film tvd season five.

As Alyssa lay in the large, silent house, flipping absentmindedly through a book she had randomly grabbed from Sebastian's bookshelf, a door opening and closing caught her attention, making her close the book and sit up. She saw Sebastian strolling through the door with a grocery bag in each hand. He wondered over to the kitchen counter and dumped the bags onto it before turning to Alyssa with a smile.

"Honey, I'm home."

"What took you so long?" Alyssa giggled, standing up and walking over to Sebastian, wrapping her arms around his neck. Sebastian chuckled lightly as he wrapped his arms around his beautiful girlfriend's waist.

"I had to stop off at work."

"But I thought you didn't have to work for months. That was why we came down here for a vacation." Alyssa pointed out.

"I start filming at the end of the year, but Kevin called me in. He said we're opening auditions for a young girl in her early twenties willing to play the love interest of Natasha Romanoff." Sebastian explained. "And he asked me specifically to ask you if you'd like to audition."

"Me?" Alyssa's eyes widened in surprise. "But I literally have no experience in a girl-girl relationship. I'm straight."

"Yes, I know, but this could really help you with your career! Marvel and the Vampire Diaries? You'll be on your way to becoming the most famous actress in the world!" Sebastian encouraged, kissing Alyssa's cheek softly.

"You think so?" Alyssa smiled. Sebastian smiled back and nodded.

"I know so."

"Me and Natasha? Uh, is Scarlett okay with this?" Alyssa questioned.

"Well, out of all of the girls rushing over to audition, she is counting on you getting the role. She adores you." Sebastian replied. Alyssa grinned.

"So, you and I will be in the same movie together?"

"If you get the role, yes."

"But what about the Vampire Diaries?"

"Kevin has agreed that, if your audition goes successfully, we'll be able to fit Marvel around your tvd schedule."

"But tvd films in Atlanta, and Marvel films here in New York."

"We could always move Marvel to shoot in Atlanta. And if we can't, hey, we've got private jets. So, are you in?"

"Yeah, I'm in!" Atlanta squealed happily, hugging Sebastian tightly.

"She said yes!!!" Sebastian lifted her up and pressed his lips softly against hers, slowly lowering her down onto the ground. "It will be really nice working with you, baby."

"Likewise." Alyssa giggled, gently kissing Sebastian again. "Now, let's see what you bought!" She untangled herself from Sebastian's arms and hurried over towards the kitchen to dig through the grocery bags. Sebastian chuckled at his lovable girl, before following after her.