Epilogue

3 years later...

Jason

"Angel, what do you think you're doing?" I asked with concern as I watch her try to lift a box filled with goodies.

"Mommy," our two year old twins Jake, and Mia squealed.

Zarah settled the box back and walked over to us and kissed our twins on their chubby cheeks.

"Hi my babies," she said and Jake and Mia gave her toothy grins

"Angel, you shouldn't be lifting heavy things."

Zarah rolled her eyes. "It's not heavy!

"We have people for that. Let the staff do it. Better yet, let me do the lifting."

"You worry too much honey. It's not heavy and I'm fine," she insisted.

"You're so stubborn. You're pregnant. Your only task is to sit and look beautiful. Angel, that's why we hired a party planner, so you don't have to do too much."

"I know but..."

"No buts. No more lifting for you," I said authoritatively.

"I know what I can and can't carry honey."

I glared at her. "You. Are. Pregnant. No. Lifting."

"Down daddy pwease," Mia said. I kissed her and I bent down and settled her down.

"Fine. Can I at least hold my baby boy?" She reached up and gave me a kiss before plucking Jake from my arms. Jake went to her willingly.

"We're here!" I heard Ellie call out.

"Mommy, down pwease," Jake said so he can go and greet his 3 year old cousin Alejandro.

Jake grabbed his sister's hand and they both ran towards their cousin, and aunt.

"Hi guys!" Zarah and I greeted.

"We're early, Alex couldn't wait to spend time with his cousins. I texted Mass and told them we were coming early. They're on their way now too," Ellie said as she came over to hug us.

"Jakey! Mia bear! Happy Birthday," she said excitedly. "Give me a hug babies."

Jake and Mia nearly toppled her as they both have her a hug.

"Where's the little princess and Marco?" I asked.

Before Ellie could answer Marco came to view with one year old, Catalina.

"Happy Birthday Jake and Mia!"

"Unca Mawco," Jake and Mia squealed and went to hug him next.

"Hey man," I said and clapped Marco on the back.

"Hi Cat," I cooed and she gave me a big smile.

"Can uncle Jason have a kiss?"

She nodded and leaned towards me and planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

She then held out her arms to my angel, who gladly took her.

"Hi baby bear," Zarah cooed and Cat giggled.

Alejandro, Mia, and Jake then started running towards the back.

"Be careful!" I called out after them.

We followed the kids and walked out the back to where the party is.

"Wow, the place looks amazing!" Ellie gushed.

"I know. The party planner did a good job," Zarah said.

"Hi!" Jake yelled waving his arms wildly.