Chapter 10

Jason

Time flew by without me noticing it. I was having such a good time with Zarah. I've always found her funny, and I'm glad that hasn't changed. Her sense of humour is still there.

Before I knew it, dessert was being served in front of us.

Zarah ordered their chocolate lava cake, while I ordered their brûlée.

"How are your brothers by the way?" She asked as she took a spoonful of her dessert.

"They're doing goo..."

"Mmmm," she moaned. "This is so good. Oh my goodness."

Damn it. It was an innocent moan. It was due to the delectable dessert she was eating, but I felt my dick come alive at the sound.

Fuck.

"Sorry," she said sheepishly. "I interrupted you, but my goodness this is so darn good. You have to try it," she said as she took another spoonful of her dessert and lifted it to my mouth.

I smiled at the obvious pleasure on her face.

I took what she offered, and opened my mouth to get a taste of her delicious dessert.

"Wow. That is good."

She grinned. Then looked down at my dessert and frowned.

"You're not eating yours. You don't like it? Do you like mine better? We can switch," she offered.

I shook my head and smiled. "No, angel. I was enjoying watching you, I completely forgot about mine," I said honestly. She blushed

"You should really eat yours," she said.

I smile. "Alright. Let me see," I said and spooned a mouthful of my dessert. Zarah watched me took a bite and I let my dessert melt in mouth as I stare into her eyes.

"It's delicious," I said and spooned another spoonful for her. "Here, try it, angel.

She took what I offered and moaned. "Mmmm. Wow. That's really good too."

We spent the next few minutes enjoying our dessert.

She finished her plate before me, and I decided to lift my spoon up to her mouth and share the rest of my dessert with her.

She sighed and opened her mouth to accept a spoonful. I smiled at her.

I took another spoonful and held it up for her.

Her eyes grew wide. "No," she said while shaking her head fiercely. "No more for me," she said.

I smiled and said "aahh"

She pouted and frowned. "Jason, don't tempt me. I really can't."

"Why not?"

"Because..." She said and looked at me with the 'you know why' look.

I laughed. "Angel, you have nothing to worry about. You look gorgeous. In fact you could use a few more pounds in your body."

Her eyes grew wider and she flushed.

"Come on, angel, you know you want it," I said in a teasing voice while I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"No, I don't," she huffed.

Fuck. She looks so damn adorable.

"Yes you do," I said, my mouth curving into a mischievous smile.

"No," she pouted.

"Yes, you do. Come on, angel. Open that pretty little mouth for me," I encouraged.