Chapter 6

Zarah

"If we had known that a couple of margaritas are the key to loosening you up, hell we would have done this a long time ago," Lizzie yelled over the music.

I laughed. I'm not a big drinker. I can already feel myself getting a little woozy.

For heaven's sake Zarah, nobody gets sick after a couple of margaritas," Andy snickered.

"I'm not sick. And I had a couple of margaritas 2 drinks ago," I said. "This," I raised the cocktail in my hand, "is a cocktail," I giggled. "Let's dance girlies!"

I started moving my hips and danced to the music. We were all gathered in a circle dancing around each other. Swaying our hips against each other.

I haven't had this much fun... Scratch that. I've never had this much fun.

I turned my head and I almost stumbled. My eyes collided with the one person, I've been wanting to see.

Jason...

Still, I didn't expect to see him here. I've been thinking of ways to see him again. I mean, you can't seduce the guy without seeing him.

He was looking at me intently. Watching me...

I smirked.

Let the games begin...

Jason

Fuck.

The way she was swaying those hips, made me rock hard.

Shit.

"Yo, bro! What the hell is up with you? Who the hell are you looking at?" Luke asked.

The waitress came by, and asked us if we wanted another round of drinks. Both Luke and Ethan said yes and I just shook my head.

"She's here," I found myself saying.

"Holy shit! You mean your woman?"

I was about to say she wasn't my woman but fuck. I want her. I'm not going to deny that and the way she's dancing with her friends right now. Fuck me, she looks so hot.

"Jason?"

I want her.

Fuck. What the hell...

"Jason?"

I blinked and turned back towards my brothers. They were both looking at me with question in there eyes.

I turned back to where Zarah is and I see a couple of guys approaching them.

Oh fuck no.

"Jason, are you okay? What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Look, I'll catch up with you guys later," I said. I got up on my feet and started walking towards Zarah and her friends. I didn't wait for my brothers' reply.
But Ethan caught my arm.

"Are you going to your woman?"

"I'll call you guys later. Don't worry everything's fine."

"But how about our drinks..."

"Let him go," Luke said.

I turned towards him.

"Don't worry about it. I've got this. You get the next one," he said.

I nodded. "Thanks."

Zarah's eyes stayed on me as she watched me approach them. The guy beside her was trying to dance with her, but her eyes were locked on me.