Chapter 13

Zarah

At six o'clock, I took a shower. I dried my hair, and put on a little bit of make-up. After that, I walked into my closet, trying to choose something to wear. He said to wear something comfortable.

I bit my lip, while trying to decide on what to wear.

A sundress maybe? I shook my head.

I tap my forefinger on my lip, while I think of something to wear. I look at the clock on the wall. I've got 15 minutes before Jason gets here.

Then suddenly, I remembered the new pair of jeans that I bought. The one that made me look and feel sexy. I smiled finally deciding on what to wear.

I quickly put on the dark pair of skinny jeans I just bought, a white V-neck shirt, and a jean jacket on top.

I look in my full length mirror. I smiled in content. Something casual, comfortable, and warm. Check, check, and check.

I put on a pair of converse to finish my look.

I took one last look in the mirror. Once I was satisfied, I made my way out to the living room, just in time to hear the buzzer on my building.

"Jason?"

"Hi angel!"

"Come on up," I said and buzzed him in.

I grabbed the box of red velvet cupcakes I made for him, and waited by the door for him. A couple minutes later, he turned into the corner. He saw me standing by the door waiting for him, and he gave me a sexy smile. He was wearing a pair of dark washed jeans, a dark grey v-neck shirt, and a hooded sweatshirt.

Damn. He looks hot even without a suit. He looks so much younger in his attire - not that he looked old in a suit, but he just looks relaxed and laid back.

I smiled back at him as I watch him approach.

"You look incredible," he purred, while he rakes his eyes over me.

I felt my self blush at his intense gaze.

"You look good too. I like this look on you," I said before I could stop my self. Damn it, Zarah. You sound like a lovesick puppy.

He grinned. "Thanks."

"Oh, and this is for you," I said and handed him the box of cupcakes.

"Red Velvet?" He asked excitedly.

I nodded and grinned.

"Thanks, angel," he said.

"You're welcome," I smiled. "Where are we going?" I asked as I lock my door. He held out his hand for me, and I put my hand in his.

I ignored the shot of electricity that rocketed throughout my body when we touched.

"It's a surprise," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

As we step into the elevator, I couldn't help it. I simply couldn't help it. I had to ask again. "So... Where are we going?"

He chuckled. "I'm not telling you, so stop asking."

"But, can't you just tell me? I'll act surprised. I promise."

He laughed. "Come on, and let's get you to the car quickly before the suspense kills you," he joked as he led me out of the elevator.

The drive to wherever Jason is taking me for our date took a good thirty minutes. But before we reached our destination, he pulled over to the side, and covered my eyes with a blindfold.