Chapter 21

Jason

"Are you really here?" I whispered.

"Yes," she whispered back.

I smiled. I pulled her tighter to me. I bent down and captured her lips.

"There was never a day when I didn't think about you."

"Really?" She asked in a daze.

I nodded. "Every waking moment. Even in my sleep, I see your face."

"I thought about you too... Even when I didn't want to..." She admitted.

"I love you..."

"I love..." I didn't let her finish.

I kissed her.

***

I'm not going to make love to her.

What kind of man will I be if I take advantage of her? I just want to hold her and savour this moment.

But fuck if my dick listens. Right now I'm so hard I can bust in my pants.

I drew back. I looked down at her lovely face.

I swallowed hard. "Baby... Let's take it easy okay. I can wait angel. We don't have to..."

"I want to," she whispered. "I trust you... I love you."

I cupped her face in my hand. Caressed her cheeks.

I touched her forehead with mine. I lifted her hand to my beating heart.

"My heart beats for you... Only for you. I love you with everything I am," I said thickly.

She gave me a teary smile.

I lifted her into my arms, and carried her into my bedroom.

Her eyes filled with need and desire. And love... For me...

I will never take that look for granted ever again.

I laid her down on my bed. I leaned over her and kissed her. I want to love her the way she deserves. The way I should have that night...

"Jason..."

"What baby?"

"Nothing's changed. I... I... Still..."

I smiled. I understood what she was trying to tell me. I understand her fear. But she has nothing to worry about because this time, I'm going to claim her.

"I'm still a..." I cut off her words with a kiss.

"You have no idea, how honoured I am, Zarah. I was scared of the things you made me feel and I ran. But I'm not running anymore sweetheart. Thank you for giving me such a precious gift," I said and kissed her.

Her smile was blinding. She was in tears again.

"I really hate it when you cry, angel."

"They're happy tears. I promise."

I smiled and kissed her tears away.

"I'm going to undress you now, angel."

I fixed my eyes to hers and I helped her up in the bed. I lifted her shirt over her head. My
Breath caught at the sight of her luscious breast in the confines of her bra. I moved my hand down to and unbuttoned her jeans, drew the zipper down, and eased her jeans down her legs and off of her.

"Beautiful," I said.

She was breathing hard and I was captivated by the rise of her chest. I leaned down and kissed the valley between her breasts.