𖤈 Epilogue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXO'S BAEKHYUN!! ❤️✨

also I may or may not have come out to my parents 💀

TW: this last chapter mainly mentions slight nsfw lmao sorry children 💀

Look away–

Basically a mixture of romcom, and nsfw.

It isn't a full on detail type of thing/very explicit. But basically a build-up/snippet I guess...

SORRY FOR THOSE WHO ARE DISAPPOINTED TOO.

Maybe next time ;)

𖤈

"I'm sorry!" Jaemin cries, desperate. He was so close to shedding his first tear before Jeno suddenly smiles at him.

"I forgive you." Voice so calm, nonchalantly forgiving Jaemin who widens his eyes.

"Wait what–" blinking furiously as if he hopes this was definitely not a dream and his boyfriend is forgiving him. "Are you serious?"

Nodding, Jeno's fingers slowly reach to brush against Jaemin's. "I read the journal... The first impressions were a little fucked up but I get it." He chuckles quietly.

"I'm so sorry," Jaemin parrots again. "I feel really guilty for saying shit about you, and then still doubting you after all we've been through just because I was insecure as fuck."

"You really need to get your facts check, babe. Sorry I have to say that," Jeno snickers, blush creeping up on his apple cheeks when their fingers dance together.

Arms still dangling down, Jaemin glances at their fingers before interlocking them tightly. "Don't be sorry, I understand it now. You're right."

"I'm sorry too, for making you feel like I was leaving you and all." Jeno smiles sadly, Jaemin gives him a squeeze at that. "I just felt like we both needed space to breathe..."

"I know, I understand now. Thanks to Renjun, he made sure I wasn't giving up on you that easily– or more like, can't resist you."

"Did you really had trouble trying to not kiss me or something?" Jeno lifts a brow in amusement, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

Jaemin nods frantically, not afraid anymore. "Of course I was, I needed you in my arms again as cheesy as it sounds. Call me a clingy boyfriend but it's true."

Then Jeno giggles, thumb rubbing circles on Jaemin's hand. "I like a cheesy and clingy boyfriend though."

"But same, Haechan was also distracting me as much as he could so I wouldn't run up to you or something."

"If that's the case..." Jaemin trails off, glancing down to Jeno's dry lips. "Can we kiss now?"

"Desperate." Jeno teases before pulling him in to a long and hungry kiss, eagerly parting his lips for Jaemin's tongue to enter.

Gasping when Jaemin grips on his waist and pulls him along falling back onto the mattress. Squeezing him there the second Jeno lets out a quiet moan again as their tongues brush.