𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓: 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒔

Jaemin looks around the hallway, seeing none of his friends nearby that could walk up and accompany him instantly.

A guy with blue hair walks out the boys' restroom door, Jaemin recognizes him from one of his classes. But that's not the main point of what Jaemin's trying to do right now.

Walking in the second after, he ignores the faint smell of grape as he gets a glimpse of smoke from the lightbulb.

Assuming either that previous guy or someone else was vaping in the boys' restroom.

However, his current thoughts go away the second he sees Jeno drying his hands once he was done washing them, not really noticing Jaemin entering the room.

Walking towards him, the blond haired boy snickers quietly at Jeno flinching when he wraps his arms around him.

"Are we alone?" He asks in a whisper, his breath fanning Jeno's neck with warmth.

The brunet boy hums as he looks at the mirror in front of them. "Yeah, why?" Meeting those dark brown orbs filled with nothing but excitement and anticipation.

"Sure?"

"Mhm. That guy with the blue hair left after vaping for a minute. It was just me and him in here," Jeno reassures, hands slowly placing on Jaemin's crossed arms around his stomach.

"Did you need something?" Turning his head to the side to look at Jaemin's face closely instead of his blurry reflection from the dirty mirror.

Humming lowly, Jaemin glances at those plump cupid's bow as Jeno raises a brow at him.

"I know this isn't exactly a safe place to be seen together..." He starts off. "And I'm sorry for that– wait, you know what? nevermind I'll ask you about it later–"

Hearing him getting doubtful of himself and losing his positive energy, Jeno turns his body around to hug Jaemin back, arms snaking around his torso.

"You can ask, it's okay."

"But–"

"We're alone in the restroom, we have time." Jeno gives him a look, trying to bring back Jaemin's confidence as he meets his eyes, pupils slightly shaking in nervousness.

Gulping, Jaemin bites his lower lip. "What if someone walks in?"

"You literally kissed me last time, and we both didn't care." Jeno flatly says. "Come on, just ask me. Is it important?"

Nodding his head, Jaemin somehow loses his confidence to use his voice for a moment too.

Clearing his throat, he mumbles, "at least for me... I don't think–"

"Bubby," Jeno pouts, almost teasingly and exaggerating, knowing the effect and power he can give off.

Jaemin instantly freezes, eyes wide. Flustered when he hears what Jeno had called him.

Sure, the brunet boy has called not only him, but almost every boy in school with these pet names a bunch of times before.