𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆: 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Sorry, late than usual.

I got distracted with some things and also had a family zoom meeting smh.

𖤈

"Alright everyone, before I dismiss you all for today and can go home or head to your after school activities," their teacher drawls whilst turning around to face her students.

"I want to ask how the project is going for everyone?" She then clasps her hands together with a smile.

She scans her students in the classroom and saw some of them having awkward and nervous looks, hesitant to honestly answer the topic.

Sighing, she shakes her head and speaks up. "Guys, I know a lot of you don't want to get along with each other, but you eventually have to. Do you not realize how important this is for you?"

She earns a few murmurs as some had the audacity to roll their eyes at her words. She scoffs and crosses her arms, "it seems like a lot of you are being petty about it." She states.

When no one dared to speak up, and instead focused on something else- like packing their bags as they were just waiting for their teacher to give up and dismiss them anyway.

She clicks her tongue in annoyance and scans each and every student in her classroom slowly, which only made it intimidating to others.

"Come on, atleast one of the pairs have made some process." She comments, her voice almost desperate as she's mostly feeling bad for her students on not getting along than anything else.

Silence.

Not even the outgoing, loud, popular or mischievous students who were part in some cliché cliques made a remark about the topic.

Either they don't really care or they're not in the mood today.

Shaking her head, the teacher had a frown on her face. "It's been two months, everyone. And still none? Not even a little?" She emphasizes.

Everyone looks at each other hesitantly while those were at the front or actually listening to the lady, shakes their heads back as a reply.

"I understand it's not an immediate success, and it can be a slow process. But I really hope you all don't keep this up and will have nothing at the end of the school year." She states.

She gave all of them a look as she purses her lips, "I just want all of you to get along. I know it's hard and I know a lot of you don't want to, especially when you're coincidentally paired up with someone whom you've had history with."

"But all I want is to help you guys, trust me, you'll eventually regret this in the future for not making the best out of this project."

"It can be an opportunity for you to reconcile with that person, as well. Have any of you thought about that?" She asks, tilting her head.

"Yes, ma'am, I have. But there's this one person who doesn't want to." A voice spoke up, resulting everyone to turn their heads at the brunet boy.

Even Jaemin, who has been being himself and minding his own business- even tried to keep his promise on not acknowledging the brunet boy too much, turns to him.

"Oh? Mr. Lee, have you tried again to talk it out with this person?" The teacher perks up, a little relieved that one of her students atleast started talking.

"The person wouldn't let me. So I didn't bother," he replies nonchalantly, ignoring the fixed eyes on him as everyone was now listening either genuinely interested or for blackmail purposes.

"And why is that, Mr. Lee?"

"I've bothered that person enough for entering their life, might as well do them a favor." The brunet boy once again replies calmly to her question, shrugging his shoulders.

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, who is his partner talking about? Surely not him, right?

Humming, the teacher gave him a small smile and nods. "Well Mr. Lee, I hope there will be another opportunity for you to reconcile with them."

"Me too, ma'am." The brunet boy said, nodding curtly as he had a blank face on his pretty features.

Some might take it the wrong way and misunderstood that the brunet boy was bored or uninterested and just wanted to distract the teacher.

But he's not. He's mindlessly replying to the teacher's questions, yet thankfully managed to hide the said person's identity.

He already has too many eyes and ears on him, he doesn't want to serve the people too much on what he's talking about.

"Besides, everyone has a reason. Maybe that person has a reason, and Mr. Lee, you of course, have one as well." The teacher states while eyeing the said student.

Humming, the brunet boy only nods back and his small action gave the teacher a cue to end it all there for today.

"Okay everyone, you may all go ahead to your respective homes or head over to your after school activities. Have a good evening and see you all next meeting." She dismisses them.

In a blink of an eye, majority of the students ran out the room with their backpacks flying behind them as some chose to wait it out and be patient.

The teacher lightly chuckles as she went over to her desk and arrange her things, not minding her students who were crowding the classroom door.

𖤈

"Hey, Jeno," a boy walks up to the said brunet boy who was arranging his things in his locker.

"Oh hey," Jeno greets back with a small smile, turning back to shut his locker closed and makes sure to lock it.

"Just wondering, were you talking about Na Jaemin, earlier in art class?" The other boy asks, straight to the point as he thinks his classmate is probably rushing to go home like everyone else is.

"What?" Jeno paused, blinking as he looks at his classmate with a brow raised. "Of course not, why would you think that?" He wonders.

"Well, because you guys are partners, right?" The boy asks, tilting his head- getting confused at the brunet boy.

Biting the inside of his cheek, Jeno shook his head. "We are, but I wasn't talking about him." He rolls his eyes as he slings his backpack strap on his shoulder.

He then shows a small smirk on his face, "besides, if I was talking about him, I would've confronted him immediately and not be a coward, love." He winks at the boy who blushes at his actions.

Giggling, he sends the blushing boy a flying kiss before taking his leave.