𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓: 𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒚?

"bitch, I heard you got detention yesterday." Was Haechan's first words as he arrived at Jaemin's locker.

The latter was scrolling through his phone as he shuts his locker closed, they're still waiting for Renjun- who's probably sleep deprived again or something.

Raising a brow as he looks up from his device, Jaemin looks at his tanned male friend who raised a brow at him back.

"Bitch, I heard you and Renjun ditched me for the rest of the day. Didn't even bail me out of detention or something," he snaps back but with a monotone.

"Dick, where the fuck did you heard that from?" Haechan scoffs as he leans against the set of lockers.

Jaemin shook his head at him and shrugs, "me walking home alone yesterday after school speaks for itself, bro."

Sticking his tongue out childishly, Haechan pauses when he sees Renjun approaching them with a frown on his face as he held a cup of coffee in one of his hands.

"Dude, I see you got your coffee for the day, what's up with that frown?" Jaemin points out and inserts his phone in his pocket after turning it off.

"Technically it's what's down with that frown because it's a frown, get it?" Haechan tries to joke as he nudges Jaemin along.

The blond haired boy rolls his eyes at him and turns back to the eldest amongst them. "They ran out of sugar and stuff." Renjun grumbles as a reply to his question.

Jaemin lets out a huffed laugh- to which Renjun turns to glare at, "it's not funny. I have a small quiz today and it's literally eight in the morning, how the hell did they ran out of sugar?"

Haechan snorts at him and crosses his arms, "anyways, change topic from your sleep deprived ass," he waves off nonchalantly as he ignores the glare from Renjun.

"Did you know that this bitch got detention yesterday?" He said, trying to get Renjun as his alibi on teasing Jaemin this morning.

It's not like Jaemin hasn't went to detention before, but it's just that Haechan finds it hilarious and blackmail worthy everytime- even though Jaemin himself doesn't even care.

The only reason he likes to tease Jaemin with it is because he knows his friend doesn't like to meddle with things and having to be stuck in a room for a specific time with a few cliques or someone he doesn't really like, is just annoying.

The last time Jaemin got detention before the one yesterday was about three months ago, and that was only because he was late.

He had to be in detention with one of the most annoying school couples he's ever seen and unfortunately has ever interacted with.

Since then, Jaemin swore he will try his best to not get any more lates in school or else he'll literally drag his friends to detention with him so they could suffer together.

Grunting, Jaemin shifts on his position and lightly nudges Haechan by the shoulder, "of course you both wouldn't know. You guys ditched me." He emphasized.

Waving him off, Haechan tries to defend himself. "It's not like we shared any classes yesterday anyway, bro." He said nonchalantly.