𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆: 𝑶𝒉... 𝑯𝒊𝒎.

"so he just left you alone and minded his own business after that? Like he didn't do anything else?" Haechan raises a brow, slightly leaning towards the table as he stares at Jaemin across from him.

"Yeah? Why are you so curious or something?" The blond haired boy snorts as he opens up his pudding.

Shrugging, Haechan slowly leans back on his seat, "nothing, I just expected him to keep bothering you or whatever. Especially since you said he tried to flirt and asked if you wanted to make out." He later recalls.

Shaking his head, Jaemin knits his eyebrows as he picks up the small plastic spoon for his pudding. "You know I try to not get involved with people like him," he said.

"I know, seems kinda boring now though." The tanned male shrugs while taking a bite out of his cookie.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't fall onto his trap or something, Jaem. You don't want to be associated with a guy like him." Renjun smiles a little from Haechan's right, almost done with his own lunch yet still sort of tired.

"He's literally taking advantage of his looks or whatever, like how many guys has he made out with this past week?" He soon added with a harsh scoff.

Pondering in thought, Haechan spoke up to answer his unnecessary and obviously sarcastic question. "Based from my observation-"

"You can observe?"

"Shut up," he hisses at the eldest boy amongst them. "Anyways, from what I've seen and adding up to Jaemin's witnessed scenarios, I think about four?" He said a little unsure of himself.

"Wasn't he hugging and kissing some guy's cheek on Tuesday?" Renjun recalls with a hum, having to witness the said scenario when he was heading towards his locker.

"Well I didn't know we were counting that! You said 'made out' not being all lovey-dovey or just literally being with a guy in that way." Haechan huffs and lightly smacks his arm.

Renjun clicks his tongue and flicks his forehead a bit more harshly as Jaemin rolls his eyes. "It doesn't matter, all we know is to not get involved with him and his popular group or whatever. He's bad news," he spoke up.

Turning to him, Renjun nods a little before saying, "I feel bad for some of those guys." He sighs mockingly. "Having to get their hearts broken or something and wasting their time with Lee Jeno."

"Except for that guy yesterday who was about to punch him whilst choking him against the lockers and nobody tried to stop the guy." Jaemin mumbles and takes a sip of his drink.

"Are we seriously gossiping about some guy who makes out with anyone and had probably did more than that?" Haechan snorts.

"Please, don't act like you didn't lost your virginity at that one party last year and tried to find the mystery guy." Renjun rolls his eyes as he blurts out.

Huffing, the tanner male goes back to finishing his food while looking up to Jaemin. "But I'm just saying, it's not really a surprise to see Lee Jeno acting like that. He may have tried to get you under his spell or something, but seemingly gave up later on as his new tactic."

"It literally is no surprise, so we shouldn't act all shocked with news about him or seeing him with a different guy again," Renjun muttered while pinching the bridge of his nose.

Chuckling, the other two nodded in agreement while trying to think about another topic that isn't referring to Lee Jeno.

It's old news in their opinion, yet it still doesn't fail to make them react on it.

Even though Jaemin had only been in this school since last year and Haechan had transferred here midway through freshman year- Renjun has all the information they needed.

Apparently, Lee Jeno is one of those popular and flirty boys, some may call him a 'fuck boy' but nobody really has full proof on it. However, the thought doesn't really fade away nor the rumors about him.

Not when he's literally with almost every guy in school.

Two months ago or so, there was this ongoing rumor about Lee Jeno possibly dating this guy from the school's officers, if Haechan recalls correctly- which doesn't happen often so don't rely on him, he thinks it was the auditor.

It all started when a group of students around their grade saw Lee Jeno and said auditor holding hands and going to a small café every after school- seemingly to be dates.

Soon, the rumors had slowly shut down when everyone thought the two had broken up after Lee Jeno wasn't seen around with the school auditor anymore.

Not even a month later, Jeno was also seen kissing this guy from his biology class at the school gates.

Yet again, the rumors died down when they all witnessed the two arguing about something in the school field, the guy storming off as Jeno only stood there.

That's from what Haechan and Jaemin have seen and heard, but from Renjun's words, he claims there's more to that.

So from then on, Lee Jeno was almost a topic they shouldn't really talk about or get involved in since- he's not really a good person to be with and is literally the cause for Renjun's mood to change.

"Agreed, but it's still kinda entertaining if I'm being honest here." Haechan shrugs while taking a long sip of his smoothie.

"How is gossiping about a player entertaining to you?" Jaemin wonders with a light chuckle.

"'Flirt' Jaemin, I like to refer him as a 'flirt' instead of a 'player'. Like we said before, we don't know his body count or if he actually did had sex with those people." Haechan stated.

"Can't believe you're defending Lee Jeno right now." Renjun snorts sarcastically before he hisses in pain.

"Whatever, gossips these days are entertaining sometimes when it's about him and- oh what, well you look at that-"

Haechan quickly shuts up when a brunet boy walks up to them and places down a bottle of iced coffee on the table- specifically on Renjun's right.

Looking up in confusion, Renjun could only manage to send a glare at the newcomer before said boy beats him to it on speaking up.

"Thought you might need this more than me, and don't study too much late at night." Jeno gave him a soft smile before looking up at the other two.

Before he could greet them, a few students at a table nearby calls him over with exaggerated hand gestures. One guy was staring at him intently as Jeno nods back.

"I have to go, see you guys around."

"Hopefully not." The three boys mindlessly said in sync, loud enough for Jeno to hear.

To their confusion, Jeno just laughs at their words and doesn't say anything else. Only smiling one more time before heading towards his table and sitting down beside some guy who instantly pulls him into a kiss.