𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕: 𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆?

"Well, Haechan. Would you rather have Lee Jeno step foot on where I live and will probably take note of things?" Jaemin drawls as they continued on their walk.

Haechan blinks and ponders in thought for a moment, "yeah you're right. Kick his ass out instead of fucking him, which is his goal." He rolls his eyes at the end.

Renjun snorts and turns to Jaemin, "you do realize you'll have to kick yourself out when you go to his place and he tries to seduce you or something." He states.

"Yeah, Jaem, remember you're going there for a project in Art. Not Chemistry or Biology." Haechan snickers as he nudges Jaemin's side with his elbow.

Jaemin winces and nudges him back just as harder- which resulted the tanned male to stumble on his feet making him let out a shriek.

Rolling his eyes, the blond haired boy shook his head. "Don't worry, I'm not letting that guy use his tricks on me like he does with everyone else in this school."

"Yeah, don't fall for him. He'll use you and drop you off when he's bored or finds someone else who could fuck him to his satisfaction, leaving you heartbroken." Renjun said sternly.

Haechan snorts at him and reaches his hand towards Renjun to pinch his ear. The elder boy groans and smacks the hand away as he glares at his friend.

Jaemin- being in the middle, could only chuckle as they turn to a corner, getting nearer to his house- which is their first stop.

"We've talked about this, we don't know if Jeno fucks with them or his body count. All we know is that he jumps from guy to guy and leaves them quickly." Haechan reminds them.

Renjun clicks his tongue as he felt like that was debatable, he often has this mood of where he wants to be right all the time.

So hearing Haechan saying that- almost as if he's defending Lee Jeno, one of the popular boys in school- who also is so flirtatious and that cliché player in those Hollywood movies, ticks him off.

"Regardless, stay away from him as much as you can-"

"That's kinda hard when we're in a paired up project together for the whole school year." Jaemin points out, arriving at the front of his house as they stood there finishing their conversation.

The eldest boy amongst them could only grunt before sighing deeply, "well, just don't fall for any shinanigans of his. You know how he is, Jaemin-"

"No shit, we see it everyday, Einstein." Haechan teases which earned him a smack on the arm, making him yelp in surprise.

"I told you two about him when you transferred here...." Renjun ignores him and decides to continue.

"He's toxic." They all unconsciously said in sync.

Nodding, Jaemin pats his shoulder reassuringly. "I'll try my best to not associate with him too much, my main mission starting tomorrow is just going to his house, do the project, and leave."

The eldest boy nods, satisfied with his words. "If you need to be a dickhead to him, go ahead. You can be mean or snap at him, especially when there's obvious red flags."