𖤈 Chapter Sixty-Eight: Annoying Feeling

"Hey," Jaemin looks up from tying his shoelaces, meeting the tanned male's eyes, he raises a brow at him while letting him continue.

"Great game." Flashing him a tight smile, the tanned male takes the water bottle that was nearby Jaemin and gives him a curt nod before taking his leave.

Standing up, Jaemin calls out, "Haechan!" The said boy pauses on his tracks, slowly looking over his shoulder as if he didn't want to fully face his.... Best friend.

"You did great too." Smiling at him, Jaemin gets another brief nod as he watches the tanned male leave the room.

"Do my eyes deceive me or did I just see Lee Haechan being... Nice and didn't bring anything else up but just praised you?" A voice spoke up behind him.

Jaemin chuckles and turns to see Amy furrowing her eyebrows to the point her forehead is very creased. "The latter, Amy." He replies.

"Character development?" She lilts cutely, Jaemin laughs and pats her head while shrugging his shoulders.

"Hopefully so."

Humming, she looks over to see where Hakim is sitting and giggles mischievously. Jaemin follows her to their friend who immediately glares at Amy.

"You're such a bitch."

"Oh I know right?" She chimes.

"We're on the same team, moron." Hakim deadpans while clutching his left shoulder.

Amy snickers in response, "well... We were on the first game. But then at the bonus one for fun, we exchanged some members... Making us enemies."

"Still, you didn't have to go that hard! Why didn't you aim for someone else if you wanted to be aggressive?"

"I don't know, you were at the center." Amy shrugs off nonchalantly.

Hakim makes a face and gestures to the blond haired boy who was smiling in amusement. "So was Jaemin on both rounds!" He points out.

"Hey guys, chill. Let's get going now, shall we?" Jaemin decided to finally put a stop to this once his name was being dragged in the argument.

Although he found it funny, and knew they were all just joking around, Hakim is not doing so well at the moment.

"But first and foremost, let's bring Hakim to the clinic." He silently laughs while helping Hakim get up as Amy follows them trying to annoy the slightly injured boy.

𖤈

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Time Skip!☽༓・*˚⁺

"Hey, what took you long?" Jaemin asks and pulls Jeno into his arms.

He ignores some of the looks and whispers they're getting, too comfortable and happy in his own world instead of wasting his time on those people.

Draping an arm around him as they began to walk off, Jeno then answers him. "Just some stuff caught up in the library."