𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐: 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑

Jeno giggles against Jaemin's lips as he pulls away for air, smirking when the blond haired boy tries to catch his lips once again but unfortunately for him, fails.

"You're kissing me as if I've been away or something." He comments, thumb rubbing Jaemin's cheek in a gentle manner that has the elder boy leaning in to his touch.

Jaemin sighs and smiles apologetically, "sorry, just got carried away." He sheepishly admits.

"No need to apologize for anything, bubby." Jeno softly tells him before leaning in to whisper in his ear, "but... What got you carried away, hm?"

"You." Jaemin answers, his already flushed cheeks turning more red afterwards. "Just... You, you're... Amazing."

Despite being a tease, Jeno felt somewhat flattered by Jaemin's genuine words. "You're perfect, Jeno."

"Gosh, bub. I thought you'd say something... Erotic." Jeno emphasizes with a little wink.

"Jeno!"

"Maybe... My eyes? Waist? Please say my thick thighs, I worked hard for these, you know." He pouts, jokingly getting desperate.

"Hmm, how about... my lips?" Puckering his said plump lips and makes a kissing noise to exaggerate.

Jaemin only chuckles and lightly kisses him with a smile adorning his handsome face, "all of those, and I'm saying this in the most wholesome way– don't tempt me," he warns.

Jeno pouts again and whines, "but it's fun!" He squirms under Jaemin's built body before smirking when the elder boy groans from a certain action down there.

"Don't tempt me." Jaemin parrots, "because I don't think I can hold myself back once... You know."

"You sound like a fucking virgin. Remember, I'm the one who's the virgin, not you." Jeno sassily says with his lips crookedly pouted to the corner.

It has Jaemin snickering as he drops his head down, leaning his forehead against Jeno's and giggles. "Yet you also sound like a brat–"

"And a whore." Jeno flatly adds on, interrupting him.

"Jeno!"

"What? I don't mind being called a whore, if it's from you." Jeno winks that has Jaemin rolling his eyes. "Because face it Jaemin, I'll only be a whore for you."

"Jeez! Calm down, please. I just said don't tempt me." Jaemin complains while pinching Jeno's waist, resulting the younger boy to squirm under him again as he squeaks.

"Boring!" Jeno giggles, "but fine, I'll quit it for now." He sighs and pecks Jaemin on the nose.

The blond haired boy smiles and drops his head down to the junction of Jeno's unmarked side of his neck, snuggling close with his arms tightening around Jeno's figure.

Jeno giggles again, couldn't really help it when he's feeling this happy and free. Rubbing Jaemin's sweaty naked back to make the elder boy feel more relaxed.

"You should put a shirt on." He mumbles against Jaemin's shoulder. Leaving a kiss on it afterwards.

Jaemin only hums, "later, my parents aren't here anyway." He pulls away slightly to peek at the brunet boy, "besides, I also know you like it."