𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚

"Well you look nice," Haechan comments when he sees Renjun approaching Jaemin's car. The older boy raising a brow at him.

"I'm just wearing clothes?" He said trailing off, yet his neck feels a little hot now. Probably from the shirt he's wearing.

"Huh? Oh not that, your clothes are pretty decent for a party I guess, but your hair is all styled up." Haechan said, gesturing up to his slightly gelled up hair.

It's not really much, and it's not like it's really gelled up anyway, Renjun just put a little bit on it to not make it look flat or boring.

Again, he gives Haechan a weird look, not knowing what to say. Should he take that as an insult or a compliment?

"Hey losers, hurry up and continue flirting else where. Probably at the party or something." Jaemin yells at them from inside the car, taking the spot on the driver's seat.

Jaemin doesn't really use his car as much as his schoolmates do with their own, he prefers walking with his friends and atleast get some exercise.

His dad is usually the one using the vehicle, their old family car under repair at the workshop. But it's not like Jaemin even minds.

Tonight, he's able to use it since his dad is currently on his day off and the address the party was held at is a few minutes away.

Plus, Haechan had just bought some new pairs of shoes, and he doesn't want to ruin them before he arrives at the party.

Despite really not wanting to go, Jaemin had thought to himself earlier that he should atleast just make the best out of this party with his friends, like last time.

Even though Jeno is there along with more annoying cliques from school, Jaemin does need some time to have fun and be free.

He snickers when Renjun grumbles several curses at him as he enters the car, sitting at the back alone while Haechan takes shotgun– wanting to be on charge with the music.

𖤈

"How much do you want to bet?" Renjun suddenly announces as he stood beside Jaemin, the latter taking a gulp of his fruit punch.

He already had a cup of beer a minute or two ago, he decides to rest his body for moment before he can get back with the alcohol.

Jaemin turns his head to him with furrowed eyebrows, "on what?" He asks.

"How many more cups before Haechan gets drunk." Renjun replies, glancing at the tanned male holding a red solo cup while talking to someone. "That's his fourth one."

"Five dollars?" Jaemin asks again, earning a nod. He chuckles and hums, "three and a half." Determined with his answer.

The older boy purses his lips, squinting his eyes as he thinks while staring intently at Haechan's back. "One." He finally said.

Jaemin stretches out a free hand, smiling when Renjun accepts it to shake it, sealing the deal. "By the way, don't go in the bathroom in the second hallway." He says.