𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆: 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

"How was it?" Haechan asks, pulling a random chair nearby to sit on it.

Jaemin looks up from his phone and raises a brow, "what was?" He asks back, very much confused by the sudden question.

"And why the fuck are you here? You don't even share this class with me." Looking at the tanned male in front of him up and down.

Shrugging, Haechan nonchalantly replies, "we're on break, it's an open classroom if you haven't noticed." He then forms his lips into a mischievous grin.

"Now, how was the project with Jeno?"

"What are you exactly trying to get out of this?" Jaemin said with a small sigh, placing his phone down on his desk.

"Blackmail and entertainment." His friend answers, "come on, there's got to be something scandalous." Getting his hopes up, no doubt.

"Haechan, there's literally nothing new. It's the same thing with Jeno being his flirty and annoying self, trying to get in my pants while I try to avoid it all." Jaemin deadpans.

The tanned male has the audacity to cackle, "yeah, good luck with that." He said with a little bit of sarcasm in his tone.

Jaemin could only snort back, "there's less pressure now though, we've finished the project and we're passing it later today."

"That quick?" Haechan gapes his mouth, "I mean, despite the obvious deadline and all. I just thought your project wouldn't be one hundred percent finished by then."

The blond haired boy hums as he makes a face, "don't worry, you're not the only one who expected that." He said.

Just then, Renjun enters the classroom with furrowed eyebrows when he sees his two friends having a conversation without him– for all he knows, they're both up to no good.

"What's happening?" He asks, taking a seat on the row next to Jaemin's and places his folder to which he has been carrying, on his lap.

"Nothing much, just asking Jaemin about what's going on with his project situation." Haechan shrugs nonchalantly whilst Jaemin insisted to repeat their conversation to Renjun.

After he was done, the oldest boy snorts. "That makes three of us then." He gave a weird look that the others couldn't quite decipher.

However, they brush it off when Renjun then asks, "but I'm wondering, did he help at all or did you just quickly solo this thing?"

Jaemin wishes he could say the latter, but that would be a total blatant lie.

"Unfortunately, he helped."

"Bitch, make it make sense. Aren't you happy he actually did something besides– being a brat?" Haechan quirks a brow up.

Renjun couldn't help but nod in agreement, despite wanting to retort back about Lee Jeno. "Not gonna lie, I kinda agree."

"What?!"

"Kinda? Bro–"

"Don't call me 'bro', Haechan." The older boy sends a glare towards the said boy.