𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆: 𝑨𝒘𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

Ever since that party, Jaemin's been feeling weird and acting weird.

He's starting to feel anxious around his friends, scared that they'll eventually find out and confront him about it while obviously filled with anger and disappointment.

He always hopes not to bump into or atleast not interact with those people around the school, even if it's in class.

Not just that, but it's really weird how he keeps randomly meeting eyes with Jeno.

In the hallway, cafeteria, classroom – hell, even outside of school. Like when he's walking home, or just happens to pass by the younger boy.

Speaking of, he snaps out of his now usual stupor when he feels a hand shaking his shoulder. He blinks several times and looks away from the dark brown eyes looking straight at him.

He meets his friends' faces, different looks on.

Haechan looked like he was about to make fun of him again, while Renjun just stared at him as if he had said something unusual.

"What?" He croaks, eyes blinking as he tries to focus on his friends rather than something else.

That something else is the same dark brown eyes still looking at him, gaze heavy as Jaemin feels like he either wants to run away from it or look back and walk over.

"You've been spacing out a lot recently, are you sure you're doing good?" Renjun raises a brow.

Nodding, Jaemin suddenly felt like he couldn't let out any words. So when the elder boy touches his forehead to feel his temperature, he gently swats the hand away.

"Dude, are you that bumped out you couldn't join us last time for a gaming night?" Haechan assumes, actually very off than anything.

"Well, if it is, you really don't have to feel upset about it. In fact, be grateful you weren't there because it was a stressful night, honestly." Receiving a pinch on his side at the end.

Rolling his eyes, Renjun turns back to Jaemin and pats his shoulder. "Tell us if you're not feeling too well, although we joke around, we still look out for each other."

"Pfft, yeah right. That's lame –" Haechan snickers when the elder boy glares at him.

"I feel fine, guys." Jaemin soon finds the senses to pronounce words again. "I just have a lot in mind lately, you know, personal life." He reasons for his odd behavior nowadays.

Shrugging, Renjun says, "even if it's just that, you can always tell us. That's what friends are for, right?" Haechan nodding beside him in agreement.

Giving a small smile, Jaemin nods as well. "Okay," he says, but deep down, he knows for sure he's not going to be honest with his friends about everything just like before.

But he reluctantly says it and make himself sound as believable as possible, just for the other two boys to get off his back and not suspect anything anymore.

He feels bad, of course. Not reporting to his two friends like he'd normally do, especially when it's about Lee Jeno.