𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍

Staring back at those mischievous orbs, its like Jaemin's getting hypnotized. He can't seem to look away, cooperate with what his brain his yelling at him on what to do.

Because before he knew it, he was the first one to lean in. Capturing those sweet plump lips against his dry ones, feeling a slightly sticky feeling but soon guesses it's chapstick.

Although, there's also a sticky feeling in his gut. Something that's bothering him, but will surely think about that later on like he usually does.

As for now, he doesn't have time to think about anything else other than this. Kissing Lee Jeno, something he's swore not to do.

Before he can pull away and get back to his senses, probably act like nothing happened, Everything falls apart when Jeno pulls him closer by the nape.

The brunet boy reaches the hand on Jaemin's knee up to his shoulder before climbing onto his lap, and as Jaemin pulls away, Jeno chuckles.

"Get off, Jeno." Panting, Jaemin averts his eyes from staring at those mischievous orbs once again. Hoping not to get caught in whatever spell Jeno had on him.

But either way, without having to look at him, Jeno still manages to make Jaemin feel lost yet found at the same time.

"You liked it." Jeno says knowingly, a glint in his eyes as he only gazes at Jaemin and nothing else.

"No, I didn't. Get off." Jaemin's words only made Jeno scoff, lips stretching to form a grin.

Playing with his hair on the back of his head, Jeno clicks his tongue. "Push me away, then." He says matter-of-a-factly, testing Jaemin right this second.

But as he guessed it, Jaemin doesn't. Instead, he feels the elder boy's hands caressing his thighs loosely, as if he doesn't want Jeno to know.

However, it's Lee Jeno. He knows things Jaemin doesn't, maybe other people too.

So without further ado, he pushes him onto the mattress, shifting his hips up to straddle Jaemin on the stomach, leaning down and connects their lips once again.

Automatically, Jaemin's hands slide up to Jeno's slim waist, low-key liking the way it fits perfectly in his hold. Like he's found a grip to whatever pool he's swimming in.

When Jeno parts his lips, Jaemin doesn't hesitate to slide his tongue in, exploring the warm and wet mouth as he soon makes contact with Jeno's tongue.

The feeling makes Jeno flinch a little, not expecting that to happen so quickly. But he doesn't pull away, only grinning when Jaemin pulls him closer by the waist.

He arches his back, the action eliciting a whine from him due to the feeling down there. Unconsciously spreading his thighs wider on either side of Jaemin.

He smiles through the gradually steamy make out session, sensing no reluctance from Jaemin. Only guessing neediness.

Jaemin wants more. And Jeno knows all too well.

"What a liar he is." He thinks to himself, making him smile even wider.