𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅

"I'm having the worst school year so far." Jaemin suddenly announces as he walks over to his friends who were having a conversation at Haechan's locker.

Ending their interaction, Haechan turns to Jaemin and raises a brow while Renjun was happily drinking his iced coffee that he thankfully had still gotten a few minutes ago.

"Go ahead and explain or rant your life out right now, Renjun's story is boring anyway."

"You seemed interested about what I-"

"Shh! Let Jaemin speak his soul out, Injun." Haechan shushes the eldest boy amongst them with his cheeks turning pink.

Rolling his eyes, Jaemin shrugs and adjusts the backpack strap on his shoulder before clearing his throat. "So basically, I have this art project going around good for two weeks and it's by pairs."

"Ooh! Art, I love art! What are you guys making?" Renjun asks, intrigued by just the small mention of one of his favorite subjects.

Meanwhile, Jaemin couldn't help but groan by just the thought of his project and this particular someone he was assigned with.

"We're making a journal. And I'm paired with Lee Jeno."

"oh shit."

"Hey, atleast you're not doing this alone, you're kinda shit with art." Haechan said with a teasing smile at the end, as if his words comforted Jaemin about the situation.

Renjun was only quiet, seemingly pondering in thought while the other two argued away until the bell rang. "See you guys at the gate," he said while shaking his iced coffee.

"Don't you have after school activities later that you've been assigned on?" Haechan sneers, getting on his friends' nerves for today.

Rolling his eyes, Renjun pushes his face away and huffs. "I'm only assigned on passing a few papers today. So don't ditch me." He said.

The tanned male mimicks him and snorts at the end, "look who's talking. You ditched Jaemin and I when we had our detention moments."

"So did you, idiot."

"I'm heading off, you bitches can stay here and argue until school ends." Jaemin mutters as he turns away to head off to his next class.

𖤈

"I'm seriously considering on just fuck it and drop out."

"What the hell happened now, imbécil?" Haechan said in a flat tone, making him seem bored with his friend's recent behavior when really- he's actually quite amused.

It's just hilarious to him to see 'low-key student Na Jaemin' act like a dramatic dumbass over something. Or someone.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Jaemin asks, really dumbfounded as he stares at Haechan's flat face while munching on his last pieces of chips.

Snorting, Renjun waves a lazy hand at him and glances at the tanned male beside him. "His seatmate knows Spanish and he called him a dumbass when he broke his pen and got ink on the poor boy's notebook." He explains.