𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚: 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒖𝒅𝒔

"Have you guys heard?" In an instant, both Renjun and Jaemin roll their eyes at their tanned male friend as they try to focus on their books.

Sitting beside the eldest boy amongst them, Renjun clicks his tongue once he hears an annoying grunt followed by a nudge on his knee.

"What's the news this time, Haechan?" He asks in a monotone, clearly over it while he flips to another page.

Jaemin's eyes then look up with his cheek resting on his fist. "Are we seriously gossiping again? We're in the library for goodness sake," snorting afterwards.

"Who cares, it's not like we're actually studying." Haechan snickers, forearm on the table while the other is resting on the backrest of Renjun's chair.

"Clearly you're not," the boy beside him mutters, purposely letting Haechan hear him.

Huffing, the tanned male proceeds to gossip anyways, knowing he'll get his friends' reactions nonetheless. Although they say they're not interested most of the time.

"Word has it, Hakim and Patrine are going out." And as if on cue, Renjun and Jaemin snap their heads up in shock.

"You're shitting." Jaemin whispers, still aware of where they are.

Renjun blinks at him, completely averting his eyes away from his History book and now onto a grinning Haechan.

Squinting his eyes in suspicion, he asks. "From whom did you even hear this?" Raising a brow.

Haechan only shrugs his shoulders with his lips forming into a teasing pout, yet it's obvious for all of them to see the mischief in him.

"It's a rumor, many people talk about it."

"How come I haven't heard of this?" Jaemin asks, straightening his posture while he glances at a few students passing by.

"That's because you don't keep up with updates, you're usually ignoring these types of things. That's who you are, Jaem, a normal student you claimed to be." Haechan turns to him.

He gives him a knowing look, as if he knows everything about Jaemin and everyone. Because that's what he's known for.

Lee Donghyuck, a somewhat know-it-all despite being new-ish to the game.

But Jaemin knows for sure he doesn't know it all.

Or atleast, unbeknownst to the tanned male. Because he's more often than not blinded by pride.

𖤈

"Are Hakim and Patrine actually going out?" Jaemin begins to ask.

The brunet boy pauses on grabbing a glass for himself, turning his head to look at Jaemin while he slowly reaches for the said glass.

For a second, Jaemin thought Jeno didn't like the topic he brought up considering the look he was giving him.

But his worries immediately go away once the younger boy chuckles, "Let me guess, you heard it from Haechan?" He muses.