𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑯𝒂𝒅 𝑭𝒖𝒏

"I heard you went to the party," Renjun brings up as he dips his french fry onto the ketchup. "How did that one go?"

"Pretty good, to be honest with you." He chokes on his second bite of his food once he hears Jaemin's response.

Haechan, who was to no surprise beside him, pats his back as he quickly hands him a bottle of water- dropping his hamburger back on its plate in the process.

Gulping the water down, Renjun exhales in relief and wipes his mouth with a tissue. He then snaps his head towards Haechan and glares.

"What the hell did you do?" He immediately questions, tone stern and intimidating.

The tanned male held his hands up in surrender as he slightly leans back. "I didn't do anything- I was barely there later on." Renjun's glare hardens at his answer.

Jaemin chuckles and shakes his head at them, "relax, Haechan didn't do anything this time. He was off busy on the dance floor and all," he reassures.

"Then what the fuck happened? You seem so-" Renjun tries to find the correct word to describe Jaemin's currently state before ending up with his hands all over the place.

"Oh my goodness, what happened?" He glances at Haechan who was chewing on his hamburger, "why did you leave him?!" He suddenly accuses again.

"Bitch, Jaemin seemed fine without me annoying his boring ass." The tanned male defends himself, spitting particles at Renjun's face while at it.

"I had fun," Jaemin adds, pointing a spoon at him.

Renjun grimaces, face scrunched in disgust as he grabs a tissue nearby. While wiping his face, he mutters, "what did you idiots even do-"

"Hey," they all paused on what they were doing, Haechan about to take another bite of his hamburger but instead froze with his mouth wide open.

They all turn to the newcomer who approached their table, Jaemin's lips slowly turn into a smile. "Hey, Alissa, right?"

"Yeah, and you're Jaemin, if I'm not mistaken?" The girl lets out a small laugh.

"Yeah," Jaemin laughs with her, nodding his head. "Anyways, anything you need?" He asks, eyebrows lifted up on his forehead.

Alissa hums, "just wanted to ask how you're doing." She places a hand on their table, slightly leaning forward near Jaemin's figure.

The blond haired boy blinks, "I'm doing alright, you?" Reaching for his can of Pepsi as he takes a long gulp of it.

"Likewise," was Alissa's response. Jaemin smiles at her, ignoring Renjun's curious eyes on them, last few french fries long forgotten on his plate.

"I was also wondering if I can perhaps join you tomorrow for lunch?" Alissa then follows up, eyes scanning Jaemin up and down for a second before meeting his gaze again.

"Just him or join us on our table?" Haechan butts in, swallowing his food and winces when he earns a pinch on his thigh.