𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐: 𝑬𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Did you guys enjoy the games I bought for you losers?" Haechan has a silly grin on his face, expectant as always whenever it's about something he did.

"We were supposed to play them?" Jaemin slightly shrieks as he widens his eyes, looking nervous and mortified.

However, they all know he's just joking around and is over exaggerating things. Mostly towards Renjun but yeah.

Haechan rolls his eyes and lands a weak punch on his shoulder, Jaemin continuing his act by scrunching his face so much as he backs away.

"On a real note though, I only played one game." Renjun nonchalantly admits while he takes a gulp of his apple smoothie.

The tanned male beside him pouts after hearing his words, "oh come on! Why? I bought it for you two to enjoy!" Whining about.

Renjun doesn't turn his head to look at him properly – not even a glance – but still replies to him anyway, "I don't know how to play it, I kept dying so I got bored with it."

Because of that, Jaemin lets out a snicker while Haechan was annoyed with him, face palming as if he's disappointed – he kinda is.

"Renjun, you played one game and already threw it away?"

"I didn't threw it away, I just abandoned it on my computer desk." The elder boy states with a shrug of his shoulders, unbothered.

Well, unfortunately for him, someone else is bothered. And that's the one and only Lee Haechan.

"For the love of– you know what?" Haechan stops himself mid sentence, his tone changing accompanied by his lips slowly forming a grin.

"How about I come over at yours and we'll play the games until you get the hang of it?" He suggests.

"Bitch, no? I'd rather study or something." Renjun finally turns his head to face him, grimacing a little from the ache on his neck.

"It's a Tuesday, we don't have any upcoming tests and stuff from what I've heard." Haechan said, not letting this go easily.

"Hae, why are you even bothering to do this? If you want to play with someone, go ask Jaemin. Who's literally your gaming buddy." The elder boy emphasizes.

They both glance at Jaemin from across the table, the blond haired boy rolling his eyes at them as Haechan then shakes his head in refusal.

"That's different and you're just motivating me even more!" He chirps. "Jaemin's already good at it, he's nothing to worry about."

"Yeah Renjun, why don't you want Haechan to come over?" The blond haired boy sneers before taking a bite out of his melon.

The elder boy lets out a small squeak from Jaemin's harmless comment and sends a warning glare towards him. He wasn't the only one who reacted though.

Haechan tilts his head as he leans in closer, "you don't want me to come over? All of a sudden?" Breath hot as it tingles against Renjun's bare collarbone.

"It's not that I don't want you to, it's just that I don't want to play games." He says, pupils a little shaky.

Haechan continues to pout while Jaemin bites his lower lip harshly to stop himself from ginning so much.