𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝑻𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕

"hey, wassup my bitches, how y'all doing?" Haechan grins while skipping towards his two friends who were standing near the cafeteria doors.

"And why the fuck are we standing here for? I'm hungry, and let's not embarrass ourselves more than we-"

"Someone took our spot." Renjun cuts him off, emphasizing his words as he tightens his grip on his backpack strap.

Blinking, Haechan shifts his gaze towards the usual table they occupy at lunch and furrowed his eyebrows. "Someone explain to me why that bastard and his hookup are at our table."

"Ask them, Renjun and I just walked in and saw our table taken. Please, I would love to know too," Jaemin sighs, eyeing the said table that had a few people occupying it.

Despite being the popular group, Jaemin doesn't really know any of their goddamn names- well, obviously except for one person.

And that one person was laughing along with his clique as he was sitting beside some guy- which was actually the guy from this morning's incident.

Pursing his lips, he shakes out of his stupor and focuses on Haechan's rant while Renjun looked bored and tired, just wanting to take a seat and rest.

"Let's go over there." The tanned male announces, ready to take his first step towards the now loud table but gets stopped by a hand pulling him back.

"Are you crazy?" Renjun glares as his tiredness suddenly went away and gained a bit of energy. Maybe some senses too.

Rolling his eyes, Haechan swats the hand away from him and huffs. "Junnie, bitch, I love you, but I want our table back. And weren't you two curious about why they suddenly took our table?" He points out.

Shrugging, Jaemin glances at the table again and saw the people still laughing aloud for whatever reason. "I mean yeah-"

"Great, let's go." Without further arguments, Haechan drags his friends by their hands and marches up to the popular group who were busy with something.

Clearing his throat, Haechan almost grins when the group of students stops on whatever they were doing and turns their attention on him with raised eyebrows.

"Can we help you?" They're not really surprised on who decided to speak up first amongst the group of well-known ignorant people.

"Why, yes. Yes, you can." Haechan replies with a fake smile on his face that kinda creeped the other students out.

A small pause of silence, Haechan took that as his cue to continue, not wanting to keep the others waiting.

"I'm just curious, why the hell did you guys suddenly changed tables? Last time I checked, this is my friends and I's table. Not yours." Haechan snaps a little.

He's just really annoyed how these people suddenly took their table unbeknownst to them- when they already have their own usual table.

A pretty brunet boy forces a smile back at him, intertwining his fingers together before resting his chin on them. "And last time I checked, this is a cafeteria. There aren't assigned tables." He remarks.