𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓: 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒕

"Okay, now since Jaemin is here to join us–"

"Hold on," the said blond haired boy interrupts Patrine with his eyebrows furrowed, "I didn't say I wanted to play." He says matter-of-a-factly.

The raven haired girl rolls her eyes and glances at one of their friends, "well, either you play along with us or go back downstairs with those drunk and horny people."

"What's the difference?" Jaemin remarks with a bite, raising one of his eyebrows as if he was testing her. He looks around the circle as his lips form a small sarcastic yet knowing smirk.

"I'd rather leave," he says and makes a move to stand up from the ground before grunting quietly when he was pulled back down.

"You can't leave." Jeno tells him, still having his fingers wrapped around Jaemin's wrist from being the one refraining the elder boy from his departure.

Jaemin glances at him and down to his hand holding Jaemin's wrist. "Your friends aren't here, where are they?" Hakim points out, looking around.

His words made Patrine chuckle, "are they here or are they not?" She asks once Jaemin didn't respond.

"What's it to you?" The blond haired boy hisses, gaze shifting from Jeno to the raven haired girl behind his shoulder.

"Just wondering if I should tell them you're sneaking out or not." Patrine drawls, a small smile on her face.

Although it made her look semi shy and harmless, Jaemin isn't buying it. He doesn't personally know her – or well, any of these fucking people – but he has a gut feeling that he should be cautious of them.

"Well, how about this," Amy speaks up, her left hand holding a half drunk red solo cup. "We let Jaemin go after he gets picked atleast once." She proposes.

By the looks of it, she looks a little tipsy. Her eyes are tired as her eyelids are slowly fluttering close by the second, but she still has a tad bit sense of mind.

He's about to protest, as usual, but the others cheer at Amy's suggestion. "That's a good idea," Patrine said and turns back to Jaemin.

"Simple deal, you play until you get chosen or you leave and we'll tell your friends." Oh for crying out loud.

Jaemin would usually get angry and protest against them, like any of his friends would, but he's too tired to do so knowing there's no use after his first experience which was last time.

So he sighs and pulls his wrist back from Jeno's loose yet meaningful grip, nodding his head as the brunet boy slowly sits back down while keeping his eyes on him.

"Fine," Jaemin reluctantly agrees while cringing when the others cheer again, "let's play." Already grabbing the empty bottle and spins it in one go.

"Someone's excited." Amy giggles as she gulps her drink down, watching the empty bottle spinning fast with everyone waiting in anticipation.

Well, yeah, Jaemin's excited – to go home and get this over with so he can rethink his actions and cuss at himself about it until tomorrow.