𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅

"Hey, Renjunie." Jaemin calls the boy's name as he approaches his locker.

His friend was getting some things for his next class, humming once he hears his name being called from a familiar voice.

"I just wanted to ask what was that all about at lunch?" The blond haired boy gets straight to the point, glancing at his watch in his wrist to see there's still some time left before their next class starts.

God, give him strength as he has Trigonometry next.

(A/N: sorry, I don't really know these subjects/classes since where I live or study at, we only have 8 or 9 subjects.)

Renjun furrows his eyebrows yet doesn't look up at his friend, too focused on scanning a random page on his notes. "What was what?" He mumbles.

Jaemin shortly sighs, "when Alissa and Jeno were arguing, you were just sitting there, quietly may I add." He emphasizes as he brings up the scenario a few moments ago.

The older boy pauses when he was about to flip to another page, "so? What's your point?" He asks, not getting it.

"You're usually the one who stands up for all three of us, snapping at others and telling them to fuck off especially on our table." Jaemin states.

Sighing deeply, Renjun shuts his notes and grabs a book before shutting his locker closed. "They were arguing with each other, and I simply didn't want to jump in for no reason."

"Still, you would've done it and told them to leave..." Jaemin mumbles off, "you didn't even react much when Jeno arrived...."

"Normally you'd get annoyed and argue with him."

"Well, Alissa had beat me to it." Renjun briefly answers, "besides, they were already going off on each other until one of them gave up and left."

He then fakes a gasp, "oh no, it was your deary girlfriend." He quips.

"She's not my girlfriend." Jaemin rolls his eyes at his teasing words, will his friends ever let this go?

"Sure," Renjun snorts and adjusts the book under his arm. "Anyways, was that all you needed to ask me?" He quirks a brow up.

Pondering in thought, Jaemin hums with his lips pursed. "What did Jeno mean by his words?" He suddenly brings up as well.

He didn't get an immediate response, Renjun blinking at him before shrugging his shoulders. "How would I know?"

"You've been here the longest."

"Doesn't mean I know." The older boy rolls his eyes as he said that.

"Well, you sometimes know a lot of things."

"Dude, are you calling me a know-it-all?" Renjun leans back to make it more dramatic with his eyebrows knitted together.

"I'm just saying," Jaemin clicks his tongue and glances at his watch again. Ah shit.

"Shit, I need to go." He announces and quickly gives Renjun a side hug.