𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕: 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

"So, can anyone tell me the answer to question number twelve?" Looking around, the teacher carefully eyes his students; some interested, others not so much.

Apparently, one of them is;

"Ah, Jaemin." His face lights up a bit when he finally chooses a student of his.

However, he soon gets confused when the said blond haired boy didn't acknowledge him, even when he starts mentioning his name several times.

Jaemin was just staring at the textbook, not realizing his surroundings and definitely on which question they're at now.

Fortunately for him, their current teacher in this subject isn't too harsh and strict. In fact, he approaches the blond haired boy and gently taps his shoulder.

Flinching, Jaemin looks up to meet the middle-aged man's gaze filled with concern. "Jaemin-ssi, are you feeling okay?"

A little caught off guard, Jaemin clears his throat and nods his head. Not fast enough to form coherent words of excuse due to his teacher commenting.

"You're spacing out a lot, are you sure you're doing alright?"

"Yes, sir. Sorry, I was just– thinking about something." Though, as if he senses his teacher's obvious concern, he quickly adds on. "But it's nothing to worry about, it's something stupid."

His teacher looked doubtful at first, but he thankfully doesn't push it further as he nods his head. "Well, I hope it'll get sorted out for you," wholeheartedly speaking.

When he turns around to head back to the front of the classroom, choosing another student, Jaemin quietly exhales in relief.

However, weirdly enough, he feels a heavy gaze behind him. Someone staring at the back of his head while biting on his pen.

But Jaemin doesn't dare to turn around to meet the intense gaze, not even for a quick second while their teacher is busy.

Because he knows it'll be harder to turn away from those dark brown eyes filled with so much mystery, something that excites and scares Jaemin all in the same time.

Not now, not in class.

But maybe later. Where there's time for him to stare back into those eyes, let himself get lost without anyone disturbing him– them.

𖤈

"Do you want to go to my house?" The brunet boy in front of him snaps his head up at the sudden question. Eyebrows furrowed yet he seems a bit delighted.

"Oh? So sudden?" He muses, the corner of his lips slowly curling up.

Jaemin huffs with a roll of his eyes, although the tip of his ears are slightly turning red; never missing the younger boy's eagle eyes.

"I'm just asking. If you don't want to, we don't have to." He grumbles out as an excuse.

Chuckling, Jeno shakes his head at him in silly. "That's sweet of you, babe. And I'd love to visit your house, I was just not expecting you suddenly inviting me over."