𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙: 𝑭𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒔

"Haechan, for the last time, we're not going." Renjun snaps his head towards the tanned male, eyes glaring harshly.

Despite the look he's receiving, Haechan forms his lips into a pout. "Come on~ Junnie, please~" he begs once again, stepping closer to the older boy.

Jaemin behind him chuckles when Renjun scrunched up his face in disgust and takes a step back, "you can go, but I'm definitely not."

"Excuse me?" Haechan gapes his mouth as he stares at him in disbelief, "oh hell no you're not."

"Yeah, exactly, I'm not going." Renjun repeats nonchalantly.

"Junnie, just come with us this time." The younger boy pouts even more, now reaching to grab Renjun's forearm.

Before he could even repeat his already obvious answer, Haechan speaks up first. "Do you really want Jaemin and I to go alone? Who knows what shit we're up to again."

He sasses, his whiny and pouty look now changed into a brazen look with one brow arched. "What if I get left behind because I'm so stoned? Or having to walk home drunk?"

Pausing, he then shrieks, "and what if Jaemin ends up with someone again, and in a random bed this time?!"

"Dude! What the hell?" Jaemin behind him exclaims, both offended and embarrassed.

"What? You almost got together with that Akeesha girl."

"Her name's Alissa." Jaemin glares.

"Same thing," Haechan shrugs his shoulders. "What I'm saying is, what if all those things happen because Renjun isn't with us." He exaggerates a gasp.

Seeing Renjun rolling his eyes at him, he clings onto him once more. "Junnie, come on! Don't let Jaemin end up with some rando again."

"Why me? And stop saying it like that, you're making it sound like I'm a fuckboy, Haechan." The blond haired boy hisses.

Haechan frowns, "you're almost there though, you have a few people starting to fawn over you–"

"That's not a fuckboy thing, man. That's just people weirdly liking someone too much, a popular guy for example." Jaemin said.

"Then you have that Alissa girl." Haechan scoffs when Jaemin's face almost instantly drops by the mention of her name.

It's as if they actually had some type of relationship and they ended on bad terms– in a way, sort of actually– but it's still ridiculous.

They don't see her as much as before anymore, and I mean by her randomly appearing especially on their lunch table just to flirt with Jaemin or something.

From what various of gossips Haechan heard, there's not much of a clear answer on to what Alissa is actually doing now.

They don't share any classes with her– Renjun low-key thanks God for that– and they get a glimpse of her a few times in the hallways.

It's as if she's avoiding them. That's good for Haechan and Renjun's opinion, but for Jaemin, he seems a bit bummed out still.