𖤈 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓: 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍

"Good luck with your project," Renjun said when Jaemin announces his leave for today after school, apologizing for unable to hangout with them.

The blond haired boy replies with a small nod as Haechan pouts at them, "ugh, that means I have to walk home alone and study." Grumbling all while.

He's not that upset, maybe.

He's not upset about walking home alone, he's Lee Haechan. Besides, he leaves his friends behind sometimes to tease them, telling them to catch up.

But today is his mom's day off, meaning he can't play video games all night and use Renjun as an excuse that they've already studied earlier before she came home.

Renjun sometimes comes in Haechan's house to hangout until Mrs. Lee arrives, wearily agreeing and backing up Haechan's usual excuse.

"Aye, Lee Haechan will finally open his notes and read after a long time!" Renjun mocks with a teasing grin.

The tanned male glares and flips him off while Jaemin shakes his head, "I'm heading off now. Enjoy your time together, idiots."

"It's idiot, Jaemin, you're using singular form." Renjun said with a snicker, receiving another glare from Haechan beside him.

Jaemin leaves them to bicker and heads out of the school building towards the school's main gate, where Jeno is supposed to be waiting.

He gets a little flustered to see Lee Jeno actually waiting there like he said he would. He high-key expected for the younger boy to not be there and prove Jaemin's point to Haechan.

Well, maybe he can still prove a point. He just has to wait and see if Lee Jeno is actually going to do the project or not.

Speaking of the brunet boy, he was near the main gate– like he said he would be– busy scrolling through his phone for whatever reason.

He doesn't look up yet, even when there's a bunch of students passing by him to exit the school grounds, a few of them trying to call him or get his attention.

However, once Jaemin walks closer to him as Jeno spots his shoes from the corner of his eye, the younger boy finally looks up, attention away from his phone.

He forms a smile on his lips and greets, "hey!" He then giggles when Jaemin rolls his eyes out of habit.

He puts his phone away, now in his pocket, and rolls his shoulders to adjust the backpack straps. "I called Smithers to pick us up, so don't worry about walking to my house."

Is it just Jaemin or did Jeno noticed and read the older boy's state when he first came over? Because that's.... That's something Jaemin can't quite explain on how he feels about it.

He just hums in response before furrowing his eyebrows when Jeno grabs his hand out of nowhere, "what are you doing?" Pulling his hand away immediately like he had just touched something bad.

Toxic is bad, isn't it?

The brunet boy chuckles and raised his hands up, "relax, I'm just leading you to where the car is. Smithers has been waiting," shrugging his shoulders at the end.