32

RYUJIN

her breath stinks.

yes, she puked on me.

the moment she was about to kiss me, she suddenly puked at me. and yes, i've tasted 'it'.

i wish i had my ten seconds back, if i knew she would do that i could've pushed her head to the side. or i should've prevented her to take control of me, i expected her to go wild tonight but- oh well.

"Yeji... shit!" i tried to calm myself, trying to not get mad and also trying to not barf. it stinks so badly.

"Yeji? Yeji!" i tried to wake her up but she's just laying on my chest, sleeping peacefully as if she didn't.. ugh!

"this girl," i scratched my head as i gently pushed her, removing her from my chest as she collapsed on the side of the bed.

right now, she's laying on the bed. cuddling a pillow.

i stood up and went towards the mirror, i looked at myself covered in...vomit. i could smell the alcohol she drank, it even made me dizzy just by smelling it.

"inhale, exhale." i calmed myself then i took some clothes from my bag that i brought, just comfortable pajamas.

i walked towards the door. but before i open the door, i looked at Yeji. who was sleeping then i saw her lips form a smile as she snores.

"you owe me a big one, woman." i smirked as i went outside.

YEJI

2ND DAY

i woke up, my head hurting so bad. ugh!

i held my head as i got up from the bed, i tilted my head to the side to see Ryujin sleeping. her back facing me but i could see her side profile since i'm not laying down.

her clothes look so comfy.

since her clothes is a bit oversized, i noticed that her stomach is showing.

damn.

i slowly tucked her clothes in so it wouldn't reveal much.

i wonder what happened?

i scratched my head trying to remember the things i did last night.

"chug! chug! chug!" i heard Jisoo and Yuna cheering at me to chug the bottle of soju.

i've already had a bottle but i don't get drunk that easily, i can still manage.

Jisoo and Yuna already had two bottles. they're insane, really.

"but Ryujin will be mad at me~" i pouted as Yuna slapped my cheeks.

"idiot! she won't~ besides, just once. hmmm?" she said as she gave me another bottle.

but Ryujinie..

i looked at the window to see Ryujin talking to someone, it seems that she's smiling. hmph!

i rolled my eyes as i took the bottle Yuna offered me, i gulped the alcohol. and a few seconds, i finished the bottle already.

the few minutes wasn't too bad, until i felt very dizzy.

"wooooo!!!!! good job Yeji!!!" they cheered for me, i could hardly open my eyes.

"one more! one more!" they said as i tried to deny but they insisted.

"ughhh!! nooo!!" i shook my head, indicating that i don't want to drink anymore. i observed Ryujin as her smile became more widely. tsk!

"i miss my girlfriend Yuna-ah... where is she?" i heard Jisoo asked Yuna as they did the salute pose? searching for Rosé.