The Ending (Chapter Fifty-Five)

"Yeah, if you don't mind wheeling those arcade machines to the podium that goes to the Funtime Auditorium? Have James go lower it for you guys," you said as you wrote your signature on the paper.

You handed the clipboard back to the man as he nodded. You walked back into the pizzeria as he called after the rest of the men. As James walked up to you, you pointed back, and he nodded. He jogged to the rest as you hopped onto the stage. You stepped into the elevator and pressed the red button, descending and having to wait to get to the bottom. When the elevator stopped, you opened the doors and crawled through the vent. You stepped into the Funtime Auditorium and was greeted by Freddy and Bon-Bon--in their animatronic forms.

"Hiya, (Y/N)!" Bon-Bon exclaimed.

"Hello, Bon-Bon," you replied. "Freddy, the men up in the pizzeria are lowering a few arcade machines down here. I'm gonna need you and Foxy to move them against the wall."

"Will do!" Freddy giggled.

"Well, I've got to get back up there. You guys remember the office up there?" you wondered.

"Yeah," Foxy murmured as he sat on the edge of the stage.

"I'm gonna turn that into my room. I'm gonna put a bed, and a couch, and a TV, in there. It's gonna be so cool," you gushed.

"What about us?" Foxy griped.

"You guys will be in your animatronic forms most of the time, and your animatronic-selves don't sleep in beds. Plus, when you guys are in your human forms, we can sit on the couch and play video games," you explained.

"Whatever," Foxy mumbled as he lay back.

"See you guys later, then!" you exclaimed as you stepped into the Primary Control Module.

"Bye-bye, (Y/N)!" Freddy and Bon-Bon said in unison.

"See ya," Foxy sneered.

When you disappeared into the vent, Freddy's speaker hissed as he sighed. Foxy looked up and scoffed as he dropped his head back down.

"Is he gone, Bon-Bon?" Freddy asked.

"I don't hear him anymore, so I guess. Why are you worried?" Bon-Bon wondered.

"Foxy--"

"Huh?" Foxy wondered.

"I need your help," Freddy pleaded.

"You need my help?" Foxy scoffed.

"Yeah, and--of course--Bon-Bon's too."

"With what?"

"I . . . want to . . . ask (Y/N) a very important question. A-and I need you guys' help," Freddy stammered, and Bon-Bon gasped loudly. "Shhh."

"What?" Foxy grumbled as he sat up.

"Ooh, I know what he wants to ask him!" Bon-Bon giggled.

"What is it?" Foxy griped.

"He wants to propose!" Bon-Bon squealed.

"SHH!" Freddy hissed, and Bon-Bon put his hands over his mouth.

"You want to ask (Y/N) to marry you?" Foxy snickered.

"Yeah, b-but I don't know how to ask him. Should I get him a ring, and if so, what kind? Should I do it in my animatronic form or my human form? Should I wear something fancy? When do you think the best time would be?" Freddy babbled as he became more and more worried.

"Freddy, I always thought (Y/N) would be the one to propose. Being that he has been the only one to make any type of move," Foxy sneered.