Sneaky Sneaky (Chapter Thirty-Five)

"Where is this party at?" you asked Michael.

"I will walk you there. Just so you know ahead of time, this is going to be a formal party, with a lot of people, so you do not want to stand out," Michael replied.

"Oh, no," you whined, then sighed as you sat on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Freddy asked as he continued to stare at you.

"I didn't know there was going to be a lot of people," you groaned.

"It's okay, I'll be with you!" Freddy assured you and you looked up at him.

"Thanks, Fredbear," you croaked.

"No problem, honey!" Freddy squealed as he blushed brightly.

A smile tugged at your lips, and Michael stood up. You looked over at him curiously and watched as he walked towards the door. You raised your eyebrow and looked questioningly at Freddy.

"Where are you going?" you asked as you stood up and walked into the bathroom, grabbing your phone and earbuds and putting them into the pocket of your jacket.

"We need to leave now. The party starts at 7:30 PM," Michael told you.

"But, it's only 5:32," you replied as you sat back down on the bed.

"Yes, but since we will be walking, it may take a while. Plus, you have to be invited to get into this party, so you'll either have to convince the guards otherwise, or sneak in," Michael explained.

"Really?" you squealed excitedly.

"Um, yes . . . Now that I think of it, you could just catch him on his way out. Why didn't I- . . . I think of that before you all went through all the trouble?" Michael mused.

"Yooo, my experiences with acting like a spy will finally come in handy!" you announced as you jumped up and posed dramatically.

Foxy and Baby started to laugh and Ballora giggled, and you looked up at them. You looked at Freddy, whose grin spread from ear to ear. You crossed your arms and huffed, turning away from them to hide your glowing cheeks. You felt Bon-Bon jump on your shoulder and crawl on top of your head.

"What are you doing?" you wondered.

Your eyes widened as a pair of hands wrapped around your waist. Freddy giggled in your ear as he pulled you closer to him. You smiled and quickly turned yourself around. His head fell onto your chest and his hands gripped the bottom of your back as he looked up at you. You trailed your finger under his chin and pulled him up to face you. Freddy laughed nervously, and you smirked softly. You grabbed his collar and quickly pulled him towards you.

You stopped when his nose touched yours, and you gazed into his eyes. Your grip on his collar tightened as you decided that now wouldn't be the best time. Your lips brushed his as you pulled him into a hug. You let him go as you walked past him and Bon-Bon jumped onto his shoulder. Freddy stared at the curtains of the window as his mind became fuzzy.

"He almost kissed you!" Bon-Bon squealed quietly into his ear.

"Let's go!" you instructed as Michael opened the door for you.

"Also, don't ask for his name, because he will lie. He'll tell you that he is someone named 'Henry,' " Michael mentioned.

"Oh, o-kay."

~ ~ ~ ~

"We're here. I can't go any further, or we may get in trouble," Michael blurted.

"This place looks huge," you gasped.

You looked across the street at the mansion of a building, where people were already entering. You could see two guards standing by the door. You slowly started to make your way across the street, glancing back to Freddy, to see that he held Bon-Bon on his hand.