There's Funtime Freddy (Chapter Two)

Three days passed and nothing changed. You would turn on the lights, see the animatronics--except for Circus Baby--and go back home. The job started to become bland. You wished today would be different, in hopes of all the nostalgic feelings.

It was around 10 PM, and you decided to take a shower to pass the time. You searched through the dresser, grabbing a dark blue, flannel shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans with cuffs.

After getting out of the shower, you slipped on some Playboy socks and put on your black--Converse--high tops. You grabbed your black drawstring bag and filled it with a bottle of water, your phone--including its charger and earbuds--and a flashlight. You decided to get a few snack bars on your way there. Before you headed out the door, you rolled up your sleeves as you grabbed your keys and keycard.

~ ~ ~ ~

You punched in the code and the elevator opened. You pressed the red button and descended. You awaited your welcome from HandUnit. You were oddly disappointed when the elevator came to a stop in front of the vent.

'That was odd,' you thought.

Every other time, Hand-Unit would welcome you back and give you the same instructions he did the first night. You had a weird feeling as you crawled through the vent.

Although you hadn't been there long, you had grown accustomed to the odd figures that sat in the Control Module with you. You pressed the light button, not waiting to be instructed to do so, but Ballora was missing.

"Uhm, where's Ballora? Did someone steal her?"

You paused for a moment, flabbergasted, before turning on the light to Funtime Auditorium. Funtime Foxy, like Ballora, was nowhere to be found.

"Did I miss a call about how I didn't need to come to work today because the animatronics were at some night party?" you wondered, hoping nobody stole them. "What kind of party is in the middle of the night, and why would they need- Ooh, no, I don't want to know the answer to that."

The vent to the Circus Control opened. You grew suspicious, but started to crawl to the other side anyway.

"Motion trigger: Circus Gallery vent." The woman's voice didn't startle you as much as it did the first night.

Upon reaching the end of the vent, HandUnit's voice boomed around the small room, making your heart jump into your throat. "Oh, Circus Baby, we aren't here to play hide and seek. Let's encourage Baby to come out of hiding with a controlled shock."

"'Controlled shock'? Wha- I don't want to--"

"Let's try another controlled shock. Let's try another controlled shock. Let's try another controlled shock."

The power went out. You stood in the darkness, questioning whether or not you should just book it. The silence hummed in your ears as you contemplated your decisions.

The lights abruptly powered back on and HandUnit spoke, "Thank you for your patience. It seems that the power system cannot be restarted automatically. You will need to restart the power system manually. Please return to the Primary Control Module."

"What?"

You traveled back in confusion. Before you exited, HandUnit spoke again.

"You will now be required to crawl through the Ballora Gallery using the vent to your left to reach the Breaker Room." The speakers gurgled and squeaked as his voice distorted. "I will deactivate myself momentarily, as to not create an auditory disturbance. Deactivating."

"Yeah, I've done enough crawling," you grumbled, ducking under the entrance and entering a dark room.

You slowly walked forward, reaching into your bag for your flashlight as you tried to keep from walking into anything. You could see a dim light at the end of the room, so you abandoned the search for your flashlight. When you got close enough, you could see a poster of Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon, with the words 'GET READY!' Before you reached the door, you could hear faint music.