It's Time (Chapter Fourteen)

You thought and thought, until it was 8:53 AM. The sound of machinery scared you. You hadn't noticed Freddy tell you he had to get ready, nor did you notice the rest.

"Shit," you muttered to yourself.

You stood up and ran out of the Breaker Room. You made your way into the elevator and took it up into the pizzeria.

"There you are!" James yelled ecstatically as the elevator doors opened.

You waved to him, hopped off the stage, and stood beside him. You happened to make it just before Freddy did. Freddy rose up and the platform stopped with a clank.

"Alright, use your magic words!" James announced.

He did a dramatic drum roll; the rest of the men pitched in, drumming on the walls and tables and such. You rolled your eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Bye, (Y/N)!" James yelled out the window of the truck as it drove off.

You waved to him and locked the doors. You sighed, running a hand through your hair. The men had just come back to drop off the animatronics. You had thought of an idea while you stayed here at the pizzeria, but you didn't know if it would work.

You rode the elevator down into the underground facility. Before you did anything, you had to make sure that what the little girl said was true. It wasn't that you didn't trust her--actually, you didn't not want to trust her. It was just that your plan could get you in a lot of trouble.

When you got into the Ballora Gallery, you were welcomed by the animatronics. You wanted to wait until Baby got into the room to ask anything. You were nervous--if they weren't going to tell you, and they knew that you knew, would they do what that little girl made you see: would they wear your skin? When Baby stepped down from the stage, you breathed out shakily and shook your hands.

"Is anyth-thing wr-ong?" Freddy asked you.

"What- Oh. No, nothing's wrong," you said, looking at your feet.

"Really?" Bon-Bon said.

"No," you mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Baby wondered.

"I just have to ask you guys something." You gulped.

"What is it?" Ballora questioned.

You sighed and twiddled your thumbs. You didn't know how to put it, without accusing them of something that they may or may not be made to do.

"Why do you guys need bodies? I know you guys said they were to leave and hide, but why?" you asked.

The animatronics looked at each other. A lump caught in your throat. You felt the same way you did when you were in the "Scooper Room."

"Why do you want to know?" Foxy asked you.

"Because I may know why," you squeaked.

The animatronics got tense and Baby's face plates twitched a bit. Your heart raced, afraid of what was going to happen next.

"What exactly do you think you know?" Baby spoke, her usual soothing voice sent chills down your spine.

"Look, you guys trust me, right? Afton's daughter told me that her father didn't just make you guys for her, but to help him do his sick deeds. I know you guys are not the ones to blame, because it's technically in your code. So, I do not plan to reveal your ways to anyone. I plan on getting you out of here," you said.

Baby's eyes widened. "Afton's daughter? How did she tell you?"

"She's a spirit. She's been with you guys since the incident," you told her.

"The plan to get us out of here has been going on for weeks," Foxy sneered.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I didn't know how drastic the cause was. I'm getting you guys out of here, tonight!" you yelled, proud of yourself.

"How do you plan on doing that?" Baby wondered.

"Well, first, I'm gonna need to steal a box truck." You smirked.

Photo is by silversteampunk on Tumblr