Freddy's Jealous (Chapter Eight)

You watched as the four men lifted Ballora up; they had lowered her podium so it would be easier to move her. They set her down on the platform dolly and high fived each other. Although, you didn't know why they did that--other than just celebrating that they didn't break her--because they always moved her every other day.

You grabbed the handle and pushed the cart, another guy pulling the cart with a chain. You had already brought Foxy and Baby to the truck.

The guy put the chain on the pulley and opened the doors. He waited until you pushed Ballora out of the pizzeria to close them back, then jogged to the chain as you reached the back of the truck. He helped you move Ballora up the ramp and into the box truck. He gestured for the rest of the men to put up the ramps and stuff.

"Hey, James? Do you think we could bring Freddy?" you asked him.

"You know he's got that thing going on with his voice."

"Yeah, I know. But the kids won't mind, they love him," you begged.

"This is supposed to be a party to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the girl and boy scout camps. They did want Freddy there too, but we told them he had to be fixed," James said; y.u gave him puppy dog eyes and he squinted at you. "Aren't you too old for that."

You stuck out your lip and whimpered some. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, continuing to glare at you. After a few seconds, he sighed and dropped his arms.

"Fine. I'll have to call them and tell them. But this party also requested that the animatronics walk around--except for Ballora, of course. I don't know how she would walk. It'd probably be creepy."

"Yeah, it is."

"What?"

"What," you said.

You both looked at each other, him confused and you nervous. He sighed.

"Anyways, the animatronics will be walking around, so you have to keep an eye on Freddy. Make sure he doesn't kill anybody," he said and smirked.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "That's not something to joke about."

"Yeah . . ." he trailed off, scratching the back of his neck. "Uhm- Alright, guys, bring up the bear!"

James called after the men as you both walked back into the pizzeria. One of the guys walked into the breaker room to the left and the top of Freddy's podium opened. You heard the machinery lift him up, but when the platform came up, Freddy wasn't there.

"What the . . . ?" James muttered.

"I'll go see what's going on. Go ahead and lower the platform back down there," you said, running to the elevator.

You opened the elevator as the man did as you said. You pushed the red button and you and the elevator descended.

After standing in silence for a few seconds, the elevator stopped and you crawled through the vent. All the doors were already open. You bent down and walked into the Ballora Gallery. You jogged into the Breaker Room.

"Freddy?" you said.

You walked deeper into the room, looking around for the bear animatronic. Suddenly, a pair of arms lifted you up by your waist and spun you around.

"He-hello!" Freddy sang, rubbing the side of his face in your back.

"Hello, Freddy," you laughed as he set you back down.

You turned around to grin at him. Bon-Bon waved at you and you waved back.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping the men up in the pizzeria?" Bon-Bon asked.